Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it would be cool, but haven't seen any, perhaps making them out of the aftermarket wheel cap...things

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
i have a Tuscani "T" keychain ill post some pics up later im not sure where i got it from but ill try to remember

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
heres mine ladies and gents

i guess like barely any people have this and i can see why i cant find where i even got it from

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
heres mine ladies and gents

i guess like barely any people have this and i can see why i cant find where i even got it from

Do want, alot fancier then my idea was...basically pokeing a whole through it then its a a key chain....

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
i really dont know where i got it (i got it like 3 years ago)

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
Holy crap that is awesome i want one now =(

·
Registered
1 Posts
Holy crap that is awesome i want one now =(
A few years late on the response,
But I have the answer!

brazilshopping.com/store/keyrings6.html

They have loads on there, for other cars as well, they have the black and white T, the colour T and lettering key chains for tiburon and tuscani!

·
Retired NT Staff
4,119 Posts
A few years late on the response,
But I have the answer!

brazilshopping.com/store/keyrings6.html

They have loads on there, for other cars as well, they have the black and white T, the colour T and lettering key chains for tiburon and tuscani!
Good stuff. I won;t say anything about a bump from 3 years ago since you're giving very useful info.

I just went to the site from behind a DoD firewall, so the site at least checks out.

The keychains are $5.99 and located halfway down the page for anyone wondering.

SHIPPING is $14-$40... As a note...

ATTENTION: BRAZILSHOPPING is not responsible for delivery delays due to Customs inspections in the recipient´s country. In countries like Italy delays of up to 30 days can occur. Leaving a correct phone number may help Customs clearing.
Buyer beware.

Closing this as info was given and nothing more to really say.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.