·
Registered
2,221 Posts
need to register to look at pics?

link'em over!

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
cool pic...I'm still not a fan of the redesigned front end but with a design like that it certainly cleans it up...I doubt a kit like that would last long on a daily driver with fender well trim and lip trim as low to the ground as in the pic though...

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For all of you who don't want to register, here are the pics ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALBERTOH

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BDIGITAL

DAVIDSHEID

DIAMOND

DJNIPI

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
More:

DL_POL

DMH TUNING

FERRO

GIANTSOCK

HOSS

[

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
More

KIMINAUTA 3000

KISHIO

KOOLO

MAGNANIMUS

ODIN

SAM

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Las ones:

SEBASTIANRF

SERK

SWOK

TITE

TOROUNO

TXALI

YAVI

·
Pete: The Man
4,366 Posts
I like Giant Socks pic the best. Love the piping through the bumper...

·
...Be Envied
2,196 Posts
I like Diamond's the best. Even though I don't like the stock bumper, its clean and simple and came out looking the best.

DJNIPI's design would have been the best but the front needs more photoshop work to look realistic.

Koolo's Design as well as a few others are just way to over the top. Too many edges and creases takes away from the beauty of the Tiburon.

Tremendous amount of talent on that site and my hat is off to everyone who submitted as those are well beyond my current abilities.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
I really like kiminauta3000, turounu and magnanimus...

Diamond and Djnipi would be sweet for stock (or lightly modded) looks... but so would the ones I already mentioned.

Kiminauta3000 FTW!! for the stock replacement bumper

Hoss would be a sweet SUV

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
holy crap,

you guys have some AMAZING talent on that site!

my favorites are albertoh, diamond, kishio and swok

·
Registered
555 Posts
Its kinda hard to decide. But I'd prolly go with Koolo or TITe!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts