Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATED WITH PICS OF S/C AND STAGE 1 DYNO

Took some more pics recently at work. Some came out pretty good and some I wish would have came out a little clearer. But anyway. I know I need to paint my calipers. Thanks for noticing. Still debating on the color. Still waiting on my stage 1. Its only been 2.5 mos now... :( .........Enjoy! :D

·
Registered
740 Posts
Nice car and all, but are there anymore that include the girl on your sig? :3_winkthu

·
Registered
5,783 Posts
Very nice TuscanJay .. in a week or so I will have an OEM CF Hood!...but not supercharged :(

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the compliments so far guys.

General- hope your car is getting fixed how you want it. You should come to a meet someday. It'd be cool to do a photoshoot together.

·
Registered
5,783 Posts
Absolutly dude, gotta take a road trip sometime this summer..It'll be awesome to do a photoshoot with you, our cars are very similar, doors, hood, color ... basically everything besides the wheels. It'd be sweet.. Oh, and I'd bring my camera ;) Haha

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
GeneralPatton said:
Absolutly dude, gotta take a road trip sometime this summer..It'll be awesome to do a photoshoot with you, our cars are very similar, doors, hood, color ... basically everything besides the wheels. It'd be sweet.. Oh, and I'd bring my camera ;) Haha

You should come down for the show at Millinium on LI in July. Check out the NE Area section. And the camera is an old but good one. Its just the photographer. :p Still trying to figure it out. Its an old Canon from like 20 yrs ago. Don't remember the model#. Its in the car. lol

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
NJTIBSE said:
Nice Work looks great love the rims i have the same ones in black with polished lip :3_winkthu

I remember! They look good in black on your car.

·
Registered
12 Posts
So far so good! The doors are my favorite :p
Use the digital camera for some pics, they seem to look clearer and brighter than the old cannon. Or maybe I can show you how to use it. lol

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I FINALLY got my supercharger in on Friday. Can't wait to get it installed. :3_chubby:

·
Registered
6,003 Posts
TuscanJay said:
I FINALLY got my supercharger in on Friday. Can't wait to get it installed. :3_chubby:
finally!!!!!

thank god...
maybe we'll have to insall that at the next nisco bbq mod day

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
nisco said:
finally!!!!!

thank god...
maybe we'll have to install that at the next nisco bbq mod day

It should be getting installed this Saturday. I wouldn't be able to wait that long. I've had it here only 2 days and its killing me just seeing it there in the box. lol.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
mrm_masa said:
car looks real good! ... keep up the great work and hope the install on the supercharger goes well :3_winkthu

Thanks! Me too!

1 - 20 of 115 Posts