Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
once i recieved the knob i put it on the car and it won't tighten the knob just turns and turns and i had a bunch of plastic (nylon) shavings on my shift boot. Why would a company sell a good product then mess it up by using a piece of crap plastic insert? After that i went to a machine shop and talked to a guy and he going to build me a set of threads to fit the knob and shifter just like the plastic one and the total of this 10 dollars. Why din't TWM just do it right from the begininng?

·
Retired Staff
4,860 Posts
Get them to make a bunch of them and sell them on here! A bunch of people would buy them as per previous threads/discussions about universal shift knobs.

·
Banned
181 Posts
wxman25 said:
once i recieved the knob i put it on the car and it won't tighten the knob just turns and turns and i had a bunch of plastic (nylon) shavings on my shift boot. Why would a company sell a good product then mess it up by using a piece of crap plastic insert? After that i went to a machine shop and talked to a guy and he going to build me a set of threads to fit the knob and shifter just like the plastic one and the total of this 10 dollars. Why din't TWM just do it right from the begininng?

Have you tried to PM them here or post on the sale thread they have. It's on here from today.. They just extended their sale. I would think if they wanted the business they would make it right.. Just a thought........

1 - 3 of 3 Posts