Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yeah. I've got a couple of lenses that I don't really use and would just like to get rid of them.

I bought the 70-300 thinking it'd be used a lot more but it doesn't really fit what I'm looking to do. I've only mounted the thing half a dozen times. I paid 160 for it so I'll let it go for $120+ s/h. I have the lens and caps and hood but the box is at home in maryland so if you really want the box too, you'll have to wait until after the thanksgiving week.

More on the tamron : http://www.tamron.com/lenses/prod/70300_di_a017.asp
Oh, I'll throw in the cheap CPL I got for it also.

The 50 mm f/1.8 I have is only for the brave. It's a completely manual e-series lens I got to hold me over until i got the af lens... which I'm using in full manual half the time anyways lol. The irony. $50+ s/h.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Damn, 50mm 1.8 got me geared but then I saw it was manual. Still though I shot in manual sometimes but for 50 bucks I guess I cant complain. This mounts directly with no adaptors ?

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
David Seale said:
??????????????
Why the question marks? I'm just selling a couple lenses. I'm gonna buy a SB600 later this week hopefully with and off shoe TTL cord.

Just trying to offset the costs :)

Plus I have a 50mm AF now and I really dont' need the manu-focus one and the 70-300 doesn't get anywhere near the use I thought it would. I can't shoot owls and field mice all day lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts