Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive done some searching and ive found the belt sizes for the 4 cylinder engines, however i am about to recieve a SFR UD pulley for my 2006 V6 if anyone knows what size belt i need that would be much appreciated, my other pulley is stock, thanks!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone? or does anyone know approximately how much these belts are?

·
Registered
3,704 Posts
OrangeCrush06 said:
anyone? or does anyone know approximately how much these belts are?
Ok. I just bought the underdrive and overdrive SFR set. With either the underdrive only OR the UD & OD set you need an aftermarket belt. See http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70875&page=1 Post #20 for the part number.

and remember, search is your friend. :p

:3_smile:

Hope this helps

·
Registered
486 Posts
on sfr's website under the UD pulley description they say what part number the belt is... just go to some auto store and ask for it (w/ the part number)

·
Registered
3,704 Posts
viva_brasil said:
on sfr's website under the UD pulley description they say what part number the belt is... just go to some auto store and ask for it (w/ the part number)
wow a lot of help you are. If you actually went to their site they list NOTHING about the belt when you choose just the UD pulley. The part number is specified ONLY under the combo set on their site. Also, the post that I linked to stated the actual year make and model car that natively uses the belt we are seeking which will be a lot more helpful to him when he goes to order one or pick one up from a parts store.

If you're going to reply in to a thread, you should at least ADD to the discussion rather than just getting your post count up. just my $0.02 but im an a$$..... :3_chubby:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts