Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Cruiser or Street motorcycle?

• Total voters
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You prefered a cruiser motorcycle (Harley styles) or performance motorcyles like (Hayabusa, CBR...etc.)? I want to know what other people think about this! THANKS!!!!

·
Non-emo
3,353 Posts
Those are kind of broad categories... chose cruiser because you don't have Tourer or Enduro up there.
Personally I'd take a BMW K1200 R if I had a choice. For now I'll stick with my Kaw KZ440 LTD.

·
Registered
261 Posts
That's kind of not in the form of a question. But I prefer a bike with a sidecar.

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
This is how I look at it.... for now.. I'm all about street bikes, but when I turn 35 it'll be time for a chill bike. That's when I plan on getting a cruiser style bike.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Problem with that skeleton bike is that it looks like you're giving a little, um, back door action as you're, um, riding it.

I'm not a motorcycle person by a long shot but if I was to get one I'd get one like my brother-in-law's Roadstar cruiser. It's classy, quiet, looks sharp with lots of chrome. To me, sport bikes are for the under-21 crowd, then you move on to something a little more mature (no offense intended).

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
i've always been into dirtbikes myself but since my last little mishap almost killed me i havent been on a bike for almost 5 years
but check this beast out

1974 yamaha RD250
church donated it to me isnt it sweet ?

my last bike before this one after i parked it into a VW eurovan at 60 MPH

·
Registered
55 Posts
I am just about to purchase a vulcan 2000 .. its a big cruiser(140 pnds of torque) .. I loved sportsbikes(had a cbr600), but they rather unforgiving to mistakes . Besides i am determined to make it to sturgis by next year.
Besides where the heck can you really open up a 200 mph bike?

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Claff said:
Problem with that skeleton bike is that it looks like you're giving a little, um, back door action as you're, um, riding it.
You know what? I never looked at it that way! Good point. I guess I'd just have to throw a blonde wig on the skull, slap some fake **** on the ribcage, and call it a day then. Keep my masculinity up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts