Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have suggestions on underdrive pulleys for an 05 2.0L 4speed automatic tib. I herd ARk and Kspec have good ones. What do you think?

·
Banned
434 Posts
Tuscani-I4 said:
Nick boers UD pulleys aren't bad. I have one.

if you can find them. Since he is not activly producing them.

I have the set of arc pullies and i am happy with the money i spent on them. the crank pully seemd to fit a bit tight on the crank, tighter than i thought it would have been but i did get it on without too much problem.

I don't know if the kspec ones are for the 03+ beta motors or not.

Other than those 2 places i am not sure where else or what other brands you would even be able to find. Its pretty much a take your pic toss up on the color you like better. As i believe they are very, if not exactly, similar.

·
Registered
271 Posts
hey Arun,
Do you have an OBX udp pulley installed? I had an Ark one and i had to take it off because of issues with teh belt or somthing i kinda want another one

·
Banned
434 Posts
04elantraGTscott said:
hey Arun,
Do you have an OBX udp pulley installed? I had an Ark one and i had to take it off because of issues with teh belt or somthing i kinda want another one

sounds like an issue with the install. my arc pullies are fine. you obviously listen to a mechanic that doesnt know what hes talking about too much.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Last I remember Scott, you DID NOT buy the right underdrive belt sizes, but the ones the guy behind-the-counter recommended. Thats why it didnt work out great. Your belts were too big.

If you had bought the right belts, you wouldnt of had the issue.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts