Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i do not want to get flamed for this or tell me that this is the stupidest idea ever! I was just wondering if 2 underglow kits could be put on a car to make it brighter and to cover more area with light. So say on the sides you could have 2 tubes right next to eachother and slightly point one tube to the right and one to the left covering more light area. Does this make sense to anyone? Would it too bright?just plain stupid? Just an idea so be gentle on me.
Ken

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
young tibby said:
So i do not want to get flamed for this or tell me that this is the stupidest idea ever! I was just wondering if 2 underglow kits could be put on a car to make it brighter and to cover more area with light. So say on the sides you could have 2 tubes right next to eachother and slightly point one tube to the right and one to the left covering more light area. Does this make sense to anyone? Would it too bright?just plain stupid? Just an idea so be gentle on me.
Ken

I believe that the new led kits are alot brighter than neons... you may be able to kill two birds with one stone.

·
Banned
248 Posts
this was an ironic post for me when i saw it lol....i just finished watching 2F2F and noticed when paul walker jumps the bridge that every neon is doubled just like you wanted to do....not angled but hey give it a try

·
Registered
744 Posts
I want to try the LED tubes but I'm worried that there will be hot spots and they will look funny shinning on the ground. Does anyone have trouble like that or am I worrying for nothing?

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
alot of the led kits now have diffused tibes that dispers the LED evenly. There are specific kits that you can network together to the glow alot cleaner, i think two kits would be sweet and am looking at doing the same thing. lol

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
what varad kit? and what size are those tubes?
Ps. car looks hot. :)

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
First off yes that car does look hot!! Love the suspension lights on there too.
Next, i have a LED kit and it glows really good, but i am just trying to be different and maximize glow. I think it could look hot.
Ken

·
Registered
792 Posts
fixer said:
here are the pictures of the Varad kit incase you didnt check out the link above.

your headlights look hawt!!! :3_smiliec how much did it cost if you don't mind me asking?!?

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
:.peter.: said:
your headlights look hawt!!! :3_smiliec how much did it cost if you don't mind me asking?!?
my painter does it for $60.

Yes you can network this kit with the other Varad kits. As of right now I dont have it set up.

Young Tibby...I'll have two Varad kits on in a few weeks....so I'll get more pictures. The picture above is their old round tubes...so I can rotate it..with the new bars, I think you could do it also.

The + about running two Varad kits, you can network them...

cant do that with neons....

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
fixer said:
my painter does it for $60.

Yes you can network this kit with the other Varad kits. As of right now I dont have it set up.

Young Tibby...I'll have two Varad kits on in a few weeks....so I'll get more pictures. The picture above is their old round tubes...so I can rotate it..with the new bars, I think you could do it also.

The + about running two Varad kits, you can network them...

cant do that with neons....
When you have two kits on please, and i mean please post pics or send me a pm with pics. I am super curious!!
Ken

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Bump didnt want to start a new thread. i just got my angel eyes installed now can i run the wires from the AE's and slice them into my underglow? and with 1 switch they both turn on. i dont wanna run another whole set of wires thru my firewall to make another switch

1 - 18 of 18 Posts