Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my 2007 i4 2.0 mannual I've been noticing some vibration going to my cabing esp. aroud idle and up to 1000 RPM. I'm suspecting motor mounts. It is up to level of certain panels resonating / rattling at speciffic RPMs.

So is there some motor mount kit you'd recommend?
Ideally I'd go OEM or equal but I'm having trouble identifying OEM part numbers so anyone know them?
It is 4 of them right and only transmission one is different MT/AT?

I did search and also looked at RockAuto but so many options there....

Thanks crew!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Any of the Rock Auto stuff should be oem equivalent, just make sure you select the right year+engine.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Itlump!

I did that, the only worry is that I can't select MT or AT so on some mounts it says for AT etc. well It's jut me, I'll manage.

Would you know If all 4 are responsible for vibration?

·
Registered
8,088 Posts
I would look at the mounts first before you go buying new ones. The main one that can cause excess vibration if broken is the liquid filled mount on the passenger side. The front and rear mounts are different between AT and MT I believe.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would look at the mounts first before you go buying new ones. The main one that can cause excess vibration if broken is the liquid filled mount on the passenger side. The front and rear mounts are different between AT and MT I believe.
Will do, Thanks a lot DM!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts