Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please leave me feedback. I work very hard to make each and every customer happy. I treat everyone the same way i'd like to be treated when making a purchase.

Thank You!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Re: I need your feedback!

Once purchased, turn around on product was almost instant only taking a few days for it to arrive at my door.

A Year later:
I had an issue with one of my lights cutting off, I shipped my lights back to Uneek. After a phone conversation, he confirmed that the lights had no issue. But instead of receiving my old setup, he sent me a new set. Amazing service! Would do business again without hesitation.

·
Slortchus Maximus Non-Adminus
7,099 Posts
Re: I need your feedback!

I bought Uneek's rotors and pads and of course got a great price. Once shipped I received them pretty fast. I only wish communication would have been a bit better.

I would not hesitate to buy from him again though.

·
Former CIO
10,258 Posts
I have bought nothing from Uneek.... but..... by worth of mouth I know and trust him. That is HUGE. I will be ordering shortly.

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
I've made two purchases from Uneek, and they've both gone down without a hitch. Shipping was pretty quick....

Double Drilled Slotted Rotor Setup.....
8K HID Bulbs.....

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
so far i;ve bought 2 sets of hid's 1 set of drilled/slotted rotors and pads

no problems or hickups whatsoever, good communication, good price, good customer service.

needless to say, if he has anything i need, i wouldnt hessitate on doing business with him

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
My experience was horrible, to this day I still feel I would have been ripped off had I not been so persistent with this transaction.

I placed my order and paid up front. The communication instantly went from good to none as soon as the money was sent. I was told it would take 2 weeks, it turned into about 2 months. I sent multiple emails and PM's but was ignored. I looked up the person on ebay that was either his co-worker or boss and made multiple pm's to him. Only when I resorted to threatining to fly out to California and get my rotors or my money did I magically find Uneek back on the radar. He suddenly pm'd me a fake tracking number, then when I informed him it was invalid he sent me another fake tracking number the following day. After about another week of his disception did he finally ship the rotors. The product was fine, the service was most definitely not.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Dealing with uneek was awesome for me as well. I ordered an HID kit from him and i got them in just 2 days! (the advantage of living in california). As for aftersale service. Recently one of the ballasts had gone out. I called him up and he set me up with his suppliers. I went directly to their office and they had a ballast their waiting. They tested my ballast with a ballast tester and when they saw it was bad, they replaced it instantly which went hassle free. I was literally in and out of there in 5 minutes. I've received nothing but good service and support from him. TWO THUMBS for a great seller!

·
Registered
399 Posts
Purchaces front & rear rotors + pads from you, Couldn't be happier. fast shipping and a great product!

·
Registered
639 Posts
got a good comunication for my HIDs. good seller and he even installed it on my car for free! great seller.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Bought a set of rotors and pads, incredibly quick shipping and good communication. Couldn't be happier!

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I purchased the cross-drilled/slotted rotors and pads from Uneek, and received them quickly. I will be purchasing my 6000K or 8000K HID kit from him when I get the rest of my stuff lined up. Everything was quick and I had great communication with the deal. :3_nosthum

·
Registered
136 Posts
I think my story says it all!!!!

Quote:
All right everyone here they are, they arrived today, I got them installed today, and the car washed right after so this is for Erick and anyone who is wondering how they look and if they are worth it and how long it took and all unanswered ? ...etc.. It took about a week for me especially since i had them painted red as you can see! I think they came out super sexy and they feel sexy(you can totally tell the difference in stoping power= excellent stoping vs stock = crap!...lol ...trust me erick works super hard to make everyone happy and these are the results....what da ya think? ... Erick dude im so happy ...all i gots to say is thanks for the hard work ..your da man! :3_nosthum

P.s He himself even brought me a replacement rotor when i so desperately needed it(Like he drove out to my house and dropped it off when my car was not working!!!!! so if that isn't a strive for excellent customer service then i don't know what is!!!!! I just hope u and mr.photoman can settle the differences and everyone can be cool!!!!!! :3_nosthum

Hope you get the job!!!!

·
Registered
558 Posts
I bought a HID kit from Uneek about 5 months ago, and I must say, he was extremely fast! At first, I accidently sent him money through a different card, but he happily refunded the payment without any hastle or words of hate. After I had sent him the real money, he shipped the kit out instantly... I received the kit in 2 days! I would definitly buy off of him again! I give him an A++++!

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
i can tell u guys i know him very well. he is a great guy and and great seller . he works very hard to keep every one happy. would buy from him any time.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I couldn't have been happier with the service and the product I received when I ordered his slotted and drilled rotors/pads!

A+ seller for sure!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts