Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seem to have gotten my self in to quite a predicament here...

I purchased my SR6000 alarm now about a year ago and when the shop installed it they did not install the compact satellite relays for the remote start..... Since then I have lost the box and remembering back this cable was in the box...

So basically my question is if any one knows where i might be able to obtain this part free or charge makes no difference to me as I really want this installed...

Thanks

·
Registered
825 Posts
ebay or straight from the manufacturer. just tell clarion you need a new one and they will send it out but I dont know how much they will charge you

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
ok cool thanks.

No one would hapen to have a pdf of the installer guide would ya i cant find it on clarion's webpage....

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
KICK ARSE!!!! After getting pissed off at this whole situation I decided to take matters in to my own hands...

Hoped on bit torrent and downloaded a 190mb zip file containing every installer guide for all clarion products (couldn’t find a download on clarion's webpage)

Ripped my whole dash apart just to find that THE DAMN HARNEST WAS THERE!!!!! but they clipped one the wires ( Them jack arse ) read the install guide to find out all that needed to be done was hook up the transmition safety cable ( witch I could have just grounded.. ) and reprogrammed the remote start feature to work off voltage instead of tach...

All in all I' am very disappointed in install shops to say the least from now on I’ am not going be so damn lazy and do this crap my self....

Jack ***** took 4k of my damn money for my audio and alarm setup LOL! Looks like eBay will be my primary source from now on lol.

Thanks for the help guys.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts