Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We should start a club for Fanboys. Today was the first time I ever talked to T.C. and he was the coolest cat! I don't know why people bash on the NGM following on this site. It is simple that T.C. does good work and cares about what he does. I honestly feel this is rare today and it is why I dropped the cash on a Sniper as soon as I heard about the sale, I was going to buy one next spring, but I could not pass this up. There is a reason why people will gravitate to one "brand" and I feel from posts on NT and my transaction today I know why people prefer T.C. and NGM!

P.S. - The big guy was as humble as hell on every compliment I shot at him and that is very rare!

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Hello,

Man you guys are killin me. If I keep watering my eyelashes like this they are going to be 2 inches long. I appreciate the good words. That is what drives me the most in this business, building friendships.

:bigcry:

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Where do I sign up?!

lol, I kind of wish that my sniper kit sucked so that I could call up TC on a daily basis... but sadly, I haven't had a single problem!

DAMN YOU TC! ha ha.

·
Registered
956 Posts
werd.......we love you man...'wipes tears'

edit: except when you don't send all the parts in the kit and don't tell me until after i start putting it on.....lol....but we still love you :3_bier:

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
We can start this NGM Fanboy thread thats fine. But you ALL need to understand this. I am the BIGGEST FANBOY ON THE SITE!!! Make no mistake, I am KING in this thread!!!!! :3_bdaybig oops.... :3_koning:

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
mcdwf398 said:
werd.......we love you man...'wipes tears'

edit: except when you don't send all the parts in the kit and don't tell me until after i start putting it on.....lol....but we still love you :3_bier:
Hello,

Im sorry I forgot the NGM sticker.LOL

Thanks T.C.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Nextgen03gt said:
Hello,

Im sorry I forgot the NGM sticker.LOL

Thanks T.C.
bwahahahahaha....nice.....i got nothing for that one.....

you did forget a sticker though....i remember when everything came with like 3 and a stack o cards....

We can start this NGM Fanboy thread thats fine. But you ALL need to understand this. I am the BIGGEST FANBOY ON THE SITE!!! Make no mistake, I am KING in this thread!!!!! oops....
and no you aren't...far from it....i know at least 2 peps that have the claim over you....Lou (*tibby03)...and Chris (Mines Better)

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Whatever I dont care what you say!!!!! lol

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All of you "insiders" can say whatever you want, but I am still the first "unofficial" NGM fanboy. I do understand that all I have done is bought parts and you are all boosted and breaking tib records and stuff, but I was always jealous the entire time.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
JBLover said:
All of you "insiders" can say whatever you want, but I am still the first "unofficial" NGM fanboy. I do understand that all I have done is bought parts and you are all boosted and breaking tib records and stuff, but I was always jealous the entire time.
I don't know if you can say you're the first because I had that tag in my signature months ago. I have no proof though. :(

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Indifference126 said:
i want a t-shirt and a coffee mug damnit

oh and i better get stickers!

I dont think NGM does coffee mugs lmmfao :3_bdaybig

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
chadoffl said:
I don't know if you can say you're the first because I had that tag in my signature months ago. I have no proof though. :(
I know that I am not the first I am just giving you guys a hard time because I am jealous how much more stuff you guys have and I am waiting to get my Sniper. I think I remember you having that in your sig and it is probably part of the reason I thought of starting this thread.

One of the bigger reasons I wanted to start it is because there are people on NT who complain about the NGM following, but the only reason that there is such a big following is due the fact that T.C. has simply developed some of the best products for the Tib so far.

·
Banned
3,074 Posts
TC is the GK GOD........Bow down to the Knower of Blowers :woot:

·
Registered
837 Posts
JBLover said:
I know that I am not the first I am just giving you guys a hard time because I am jealous how much more stuff you guys have and I am waiting to get my Sniper. I think I remember you having that in your sig and it is probably part of the reason I thought of starting this thread.

One of the bigger reasons I wanted to start it is because there are people on NT who complain about the NGM following, but the only reason that there is such a big following is due the fact that T.C. has simply developed some of the best products for the Tib so far.

:3_zoefzoe

·
Banned
1,952 Posts
JBLover said:
We should start a club for Fanboys. Today was the first time I ever talked to T.C. and he was the coolest cat! I don't know why people bash on the NGM following on this site. It is simple that T.C. does good work and cares about what he does. I honestly feel this is rare today and it is why I dropped the cash on a Sniper as soon as I heard about the sale, I was going to buy one next spring, but I could not pass this up. There is a reason why people will gravitate to one "brand" and I feel from posts on NT and my transaction today I know why people prefer T.C. and NGM!
it's because people ask questions in the F/I section and just get answers about how they should buy NGM this and NGM that....and not the answer to their question.
Otherwise I don't think anyone has a problem with NGM. They help the alpine guys out too.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts