Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
There is someone else on here with an 07...actually maybe one or two more...but you will be one of the first. Personally I would go with a 06 and get it off the lot next to nothing...but an 07 would be RARE right now. Not going to be much aftermarket support at first (depending on how much stuff converts from 03-06 to 07). Good luck.

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Tuscanishark08 said:
well the SE and GT look pretty nice in black, im gonna have to see it in person

but an 06 SE going from a GS would be quite nice.. hows the system in the SE? the kenwood? as nice as the infinity?
Here it is in black.. the black has ALOT of flakes in it. I was checking it out today.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Tuscanishark08 said:
well the SE and GT look pretty nice in black, im gonna have to see it in person

but an 06 SE going from a GS would be quite nice.. hows the system in the SE? the kenwood? as nice as the infinity?
I dont have an infinity but I think the Kenwood is very nicely set up. All I have done is throw in some subs and an amp and done. Best part is you already have RCA hookups for the amp in the kenwood unit (dont know about the infinity). I havnt had a problem what so ever with the system

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
05GT said:
Here it is in black.. the black has ALOT of flakes in it. I was checking it out today.

that is ALOT of flakes.. more than my moonlit.. im not sure if i like that...
and that red interior is kinda.... Bleh? on the GT limited...

im gonna have to see it.. maybe with a kit and a paint job... and some tuscani badges i got lyin around

i do like the stock rims though.. for being stock and all

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Well as far as I'm concerned, the 07 Tib looks really nice.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I'm not sure if I quite like it as much as the older ones, but theres no way its an ugly or terrible looking car. Its still pretty hot as hell.

·
Registered
647 Posts
plus keep in mind that the 07 comes in a gun metal type color (called Carbon Gray) so that gives you another cool option that all the other gun metal tibs had to do themselves.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Ah, I'd personally grab an 06 instead, save a lot of cash too, but it's your choice. They look nicer as well, but that could just be me.

·
Former CIO
10,258 Posts
fixer said:
its the same motor..so there is all that aftermarket stuff.....

exhuausts will have to be changed a little bit....

sorry to hear about the loss...

be careful there..... intakes are going to possibly be different bc the fenders were redesigned. they may be the same, but no one can say 100% for sure things are in the same place (i.e. the hole to the fender for cais)

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
No not an 2007! Pick up a nice 06 for cheap and dump the extra cash on some mods. I would personally try and find a 06 SE Burnt Orange ::drool::

1 - 20 of 20 Posts