Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
938 Posts
There is someone else on here with an 07...actually maybe one or two more...but you will be one of the first. Personally I would go with a 06 and get it off the lot next to nothing...but an 07 would be RARE right now. Not going to be much aftermarket support at first (depending on how much stuff converts from 03-06 to 07). Good luck.

· Registered
4,614 Posts
Tuscanishark08 said:
well the SE and GT look pretty nice in black, im gonna have to see it in person

but an 06 SE going from a GS would be quite nice.. hows the system in the SE? the kenwood? as nice as the infinity?
Here it is in black.. the black has ALOT of flakes in it. I was checking it out today.

· Registered
938 Posts
Tuscanishark08 said:
well the SE and GT look pretty nice in black, im gonna have to see it in person

but an 06 SE going from a GS would be quite nice.. hows the system in the SE? the kenwood? as nice as the infinity?
I dont have an infinity but I think the Kenwood is very nicely set up. All I have done is throw in some subs and an amp and done. Best part is you already have RCA hookups for the amp in the kenwood unit (dont know about the infinity). I havnt had a problem what so ever with the system

· Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
05GT said:
Here it is in black.. the black has ALOT of flakes in it. I was checking it out today.

that is ALOT of flakes.. more than my moonlit.. im not sure if i like that...
and that red interior is kinda.... Bleh? on the GT limited...

im gonna have to see it.. maybe with a kit and a paint job... and some tuscani badges i got lyin around

i do like the stock rims though.. for being stock and all

· Former CIO
17,730 Posts
fixer said:
its the same motor..so there is all that aftermarket stuff.....

exhuausts will have to be changed a little bit....

sorry to hear about the loss...

be careful there..... intakes are going to possibly be different bc the fenders were redesigned. they may be the same, but no one can say 100% for sure things are in the same place (i.e. the hole to the fender for cais)

· Registered
1,084 Posts
No not an 2007! Pick up a nice 06 for cheap and dump the extra cash on some mods. I would personally try and find a 06 SE Burnt Orange ::drool::

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.