Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i recently CC'ed and painted my bezels black and i also figured i might as well take some pics before i put my winter tires on for the next few months

enjoy!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Remember what I said bout them rims :) The car looks great. Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Nice looking car. I personally don't care for chrome rims, especially with a Tiburon. But it's still sharp looking. Where is your antenna!? What sort of springs do you have installed? The pictures are really well done, they look amazing. Oh, did you ever think of losing the spoiler? : )

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
shiiiiiiiinyyyyyyy

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Well, actually it looks pretty nice !

staw512 said:
ugly...............
You're so mean... :3_devil:

·
Registered
298 Posts
looks good bro dont listen to all of these people that have negative input!!! anyway Not a fan of the single exhaust but yeah its your car keep up the good work!!! Silver tibs are beautiful!!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
god i'm gonna go puke...looking at that makes me want to kick a puppy...

looks terrible Don...

·
Registered
259 Posts
Umm...it looks fine to me. I don't see what the problem is with the rims. The single exhaust and no diffusor look nice. Get rid of the sticker and the black gas ring and you're golden.

·
Banned
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
festering said:
Nice looking car. I personally don't care for chrome rims, especially with a Tiburon. But it's still sharp looking. Where is your antenna!? What sort of springs do you have installed? The pictures are really well done, they look amazing. Oh, did you ever think of losing the spoiler? : )
my antenna is gona cuz i dont listen to the radio, i have my iPod lol. I have Tein springs, i love then!! And, yes I have thought about going no spoiler! i think is looks cool as hell but i cant afford getn the hole filled lol

·
Banned
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Brodeurman69 said:
Looks good. Hey whatever happend to "im going with a different scheme with my rims" lol did you change your mind?

oh dude i want to trust me, but i dont have the money for new rims yet. when i do get rims, im gonna get either black or gunmetal.

·
Banned
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
MC412 said:
Umm...it looks fine to me. I don't see what the problem is with the rims. The single exhaust and no diffusor look nice. Get rid of the sticker and the black gas ring and you're golden.
cant get rid of sticker its my grandpa's business, gotta rep ma family! :3_winkthu

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
I still like the look of an Ark shorty antenna, even iff you're only going to use your I-pod. I should hire you to take pictures for me! ; ) What did you use to clean your car?

·
Banned
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
festering said:
I still like the look of an Ark shorty antenna, even iff you're only going to use your I-pod. I should hire you to take pictures for me! ; ) What did you use to clean your car?
i went to Mike's car wash lol

i do pride myself in my photography abilities lol :3_winkthu

·
Banned
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yellowwasabi said:
didn't you crack your rim or something?
ya, cracked rim a few months ago on a pot hole.....that was a bad weekend lol

its all fixed now tho :3_winkthu

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Headlights looks nice man......and you have one of the few sets of chrome rims that I like.....and as always....excellent pics.

I have a silver Tib too and recently painted my fuel door ring the same way.....I think it looks pretty good.

You gonna tint the tails anytime soon? That would go well with your new headlight look (and the fuel door ring).

1 - 20 of 35 Posts