Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
V6 headers (unknown brand, they were on the car when I bought it--just too loud for my taste). No leaks, 02 bungs are in good shape, has an extra bung in the flex pipe currently plugged with an old AFR sensor that I removed as well. Ready for a new one it you're into that. One primary is heat-wrapped where it basically touches the alternator. You may want to redo it before installation, I did it when it was still on the car and couldn't do the cleanest job. I'll also include the gaskets and bolts for reference but you'll probably want new ones. Fits 03 to 08 V6 Tibs
SOLD

K Sport lowering springs. Great shape but too low for my taste (I believe about a 2" to 2.5" drop from stock). Fits all 03 to 08 Tibs, can be used with stock or aftermarket struts.
$80 plus shipping

Stock Infinity subwoofer complete with box, mounting brackets, and wiring harness. Has NOT been tested as I don't have the stock Infinity setup. I was going to try and use it with an aftermarket amp but went a different route. It looks to be in great shape and I pulled it from a clean junkyard Tib that had stock everything--including the Infinity head unit and speakers. No reason to believe it doesn't work great.
SOLD

I can ship via USPS or UPS whichever you prefer. USPS will likely be cheaper but UPS will be faster. Shipping will not be cheap for any of these though--they're large and heavy. PayPal preferred for payments, PM me for info when buying. I work full time but can check on shipping and send these out within a day or two. Located in Utah 84720 if you want to estimate shipping yourself.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For the manifolds, do you know why there was another bung? What's an AFR sensor? How much for shipping to 55433?
AFR stands for air/fuel ratio. It had a sensor and wiring that ran up into the car and a gauge mounted to the A pillar. I cut the wiring and removed the gauge and just left the sensor in the bung so there's no leak.
Shipping is looking to be around $35 to $50 depending on method. I can get an exact quote if you're serious about buying just let me know.

·
Registered
79 Posts
AFR stands for air/fuel ratio. It had a sensor and wiring that ran up into the car and a gauge mounted to the A pillar. I cut the wiring and removed the gauge and just left the sensor in the bung so there's no leak.
Shipping is looking to be around $35 to $50 depending on method. I can get an exact quote if you're serious about buying just let me know.
Yes please

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Headers and subwoofer are sold.

Still have the springs, hit me up if you're interested.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts