Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Since I got no bites on this last 'Duffers Six' turbo system I have, I'm gonna offer a piece of it!

Hot Pipe half-kit: (all mandrel bent pipe) Includes modified cast manifolds with 2.25" outlets, gaskets, fasteners, 4 properly positioned oxygen sensor bungs, stainless flex pipe, stainless T-clamps, Y-pipe, 2.5" up-pipe and mounting tabs.

All mig welded and ready to install for a discounted price of $600 + ship!

boost = fun!

If someone wants the full system, I will throw in an ELMSCAN OBDII with software.

AND I will negotiate swappage for coilovers!

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
darn you duffer.... If I didn't just get back to college i would take this off your hands... oh well free bump and can't wait til next spring/ early summer when i send you a turbo to start building my kit...

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
I didnt know u were selling a kit,? How much? I probably still wont be ready to get one from you untils spring tho, but it still never hurts to ask.

·
Registered
321 Posts
BAH, i just found out I'm getting 4 grand in a week or less too. i was going to do an assassin but I'm on a stock block still. >_< why do you have to tempt me.
well free bump, but damn you, this is WHAT i wanted but couldn't afford it at the time and then i saw the assn for sale for such a great deal...

Anyone have any idea on the labor and fitment, i know this kit requires some modification and cutting, does the assassin tho? never heard of much. any and all info will help with my final decision

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BAH, i just found out I'm getting 4 grand in a week or less too. i was going to do an assassin but I'm on a stock block still. >_< why do you have to tempt me.
well free bump, but damn you, this is WHAT i wanted but couldn't afford it at the time and then i saw the assn for sale for such a great deal...

Anyone have any idea on the labor and fitment, i know this kit requires some modification and cutting, does the assassin tho? never heard of much. any and all info will help with my final decision

well hey! if anyone wants the complete system at a starting price of $2100 (+ ship) Let's chat. It can get even cheaper.

Pretty tough to beat this range of available whp at this price! and this is my last system until the Fall.

and Yup, sheet metal needs to be trimmed out behind the drivers headlight so that the cold air tubing can go under that headlite. That would not be necessary with the supercharger install. The hood latch support needs to be cut for space to install the intercooler. No cutting of the bumper is necessary tho! The kit includes the cut-off die grinder to make these mods.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well hey! if anyone wants the complete system at a starting price of $2100 (+ ship) Let's chat. It can get even cheaper.

Pretty tough to beat this range of available whp at this price! and this is my last system until the Fall.

and Yup, sheet metal needs to be trimmed out behind the drivers headlight so that the cold air tubing can go under that headlite. That would not be necessary with the supercharger install. The hood latch support needs to be cut for space to install the intercooler. No cutting of the bumper is necessary tho! The kit includes the cut-off die grinder to make these mods.
Edited first post.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bumpity boostedy

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
How'd I miss this thread. Do you have any pictures of this? I may just grab this off you.

Mike

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
How'd I miss this thread. Do you have any pictures of this? I may just grab this off you.

Mike
Search for "Duffer turbo" here and in the For Sale sections. There are pics spread all over NT! as well as some links to my dyno runs and other videos.

·
Premium Member
2,533 Posts
im still stuck between turbo and supercharger. if i knew what i wanted id take it off your hands.. BUMP IT!!!!
This thread is from 2009.... :3_nosthum

·
Dedication to Thai Cuisine
7,687 Posts
im still stuck between turbo and supercharger. if i knew what i wanted id take it off your hands.. BUMP IT!!!!
I'm not quite sure if this is still for sale young fart~~

1 - 20 of 20 Posts