Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats going on:

Team TNT will be having 1 last HOORAY (BBQ/meet) before it gets too cold to stand around in parking lots looking at cars & taking pictures

All reading this thread are welcome to attend, as always, kids are welcome!!!

It will be held in Virginia's capitol city of Richmond . Good times are to be had by all.
We look forward to having a BBQ, meeting with some new & old friends, socializing, picture taking, followed by a caravan tour of the city.
This will all be going down Saturday, Nov 18th in Forrest Hill Park, we plan to kick things off @ 1pm

Here are directions to Forest Hill Park...........

Coming from the South
Take 64 East to Powhite parkway 150.
Take the Powhite parkway exit off of 64 east.
Once on Powhite go about 4-5miles. You will cross the James River (6 lane bridge).
Take the Forest Hill Ave exit (50 cent toll). This is the first exit when you cross the bridge. Just stay to the right when on bridge.

Make a left onto Forest Hill Ave. You will go through 3 stop lights.
Once you go through the 3rd stop light you will go about a mile and then will make a left onto 42nd street.
Go through 3 stops signs. The park will be on your right.

**There will be a caravan from SoVA, leaving the Wal-Mart parking lot in Newport News @ 11am

If you are rollin from North this is the way

Merge onto I-95 S toward RICHMOND.
Take the I-64 W / I-195 S exit- EXIT 79- toward POWHITE PKWY / CHARLOTTESVILLE.
Merge onto I-195 S via EXIT 186 on the LEFT toward US-60 / POWHITE PKWY / US-360 W (Portions toll).
Keep LEFT to take VA-76 S toward VA-150 / POWHITE PKWY / US-60 / US-360 (Portions toll).
Take the FOREST HILL AVE exit.
Keep LEFT at the fork to go on FOREST HILL AVE / VA-683.
End at W 41st St

Hope to see you all there!!!

****THIS WILL BE A NON-WHORING THREAD, ALL THAT SHOULD BE SAID ON HERE IS WHO IS COMING & WHAT THEY ARE BRINGING, THANK YOU****

**P.S. You do not need to post to attend, you may just show............you know that time & place

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
For Team TNT, as requested per Mr. President:
As for the meet.....could I have ALL TNT members (Honoraries also) & wearing or bring a long sleeve WHITE shirt or LJ, if that's not your thing, that's ok...just a shirt that is comfortable enough to have another over it or you may change. Writing on the front or back is not gonna matter for it will be covered by another shirt. Also blue jeans.....ripped, faded, stone washed (they still have those??), etc....please as long as they are blue

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Mo +1
Tony +1
Vito +1
Delta +1
Hector
Josh
Patrick
Kiki+1
Chad +1
Niki +1
Joe *Joe WILL!!! come
Jess +1
Crowe + Sam :eek:)
Rob +1
Justin +1
Jose+family
Steve+1
Marc
Tate
Mitch
Derrick
Danny Boy
Courtney+2
Thomas
Matt Jr. +1
Penn
Adrin
Voodoo *Mike* +1

Maybes:
Jer -- You coming Jer?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Central VA will be meeting in Charlottesville VA off of 64 at 12 PM to convoy to Richmond together.
For me that includes Me, Steve & Omega. If you would like to meet with us, PM me. As soon as I get together an Exit Number, ill Post it.

·
pass dat....
4,358 Posts
slightlyconceitd said:
For Team TNT, as requested per Mr. President:
As for the meet.....could I have ALL TNT members (Honoraries also) & wearing or bring a long sleeve WHITE shirt or LJ, if that's not your thing, that's ok...just a shirt that is comfortable enough to have another over it or you may change. Writing on the front or back is not gonna matter for it will be covered by another shirt. Also blue jeans.....ripped, faded, stone washed (they still have those??), etc....please as long as they are blue

Awww......how cute! The kiddies are all going to dress the same. :3_redcard

·
Registered
20 Posts
So is this the official thread, or is Mo's? I'm confused.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mine is :) cuz I didnt see Mo's lmao

·
Registered
122 Posts
Caliban said:
So is this the official thread, or is Mo's? I'm confused.
Me too brother.....either one I guess...we jsut don't wanna whore them up so peeps don't get confused...............even more

Delta119 said:
Nova will be meeting that the Potomic Mills Mall in Woodbridge, infront of the theater like last time at 10. The group for now includes- Crowe, Rob, Patrick, NIck (ME), and Adrin
Here ya go Mama!!

Mitch what's your ETA to Newport News?

·
Registered
533 Posts
aright niki, ill be there in Charlottesvile, and by the way..silver is way better than red,just ask the rest of TNT. also that pic of my car is old, its before i got my springs on

·
Registered
7 Posts
lol...noooooooooooo...not where i was meeting yall...i know where that is, i used to live around that way...i was talking about the park in richmond u silly goosies...but yeah...i'll probably meet yall at the mall...can i get someone's phone number just in case i decide that i'm not meeting yall?

·
Registered
122 Posts
If there are any beautiful, single women out there.....PLEASE CALL this number
Delta119 said:
386-853-0192
He enjoys long walks on the beach, while letting the sand & surf run through his feet, holding hands as the sun sets. Looking for a lady that enjoys cuddling up to a nice warm fire while engaging in sensual conversation. He's a great cook, clean cut, out going & is not affraid to cry while watching a chick flick :3_chubby:

Love ya Delta :3_pimatyo

·
Registered
465 Posts
I'm gonna be there with my daughter.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Delta119 said:
Nova will be meeting that the Potomic Mills Mall in Woodbridge, infront of the theater like last time at 10. The group for now includes- Crowe, Rob, Patrick, NIck (ME), and Adrin

If anyone else is wanting to roll with us hit me up. any MD boys wanna meet us before rolling all the way down?!?!
I'm gonna try and meet up with you folks for this.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Delta119 said:
you gonna meet up with the nova crew VOodoo?!?! I believe Niki and a few others are actually meeting up in Centerville...

Why wouldn't I? Centreville is in Fairfax County... :3_smile:

·
Registered
465 Posts
SharkOutOf Water said:
You better show Mikey!!!
The myspace link in your sig produces this:

Invalid Friend ID.
This user has either cancelled their membership, or their account has been deleted.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts