Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody in the Va Beach area. Just got myself an 06 Tib GT-LTD! Just wanted to give you all a heads up.. if you're behind me and i stall, my bad. Haha! Still learning stick... and i'm 29. Pathetic.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hey brother let me be the 1st to welcome you on over to the Va section. I'm Mo', President of Team TNT & all our members are here on the boards throughout the day. Feel free to stop in & say hey.
Don't worry about the stalling....we have some peeps that have been driving for years & still can't get through the gears!!!

P.S. were you the one that we tagged with a flyer in the Hooters parking lot Sunday night?

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey thanks for the welcoming! I'm driving a Black tib that I guess the previous owner tinted about 70% (exactly what i would have gotten). It still has the H emblems on it but i've already ordered the Tuscani emblems and will be putting those on it shortly. Goin to nova this coming Christmas week so say a prayer for me that I don't stall out on some damn hill. One great thing about living here is learning stick on noting but flat roads.. haha!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Yeah, man. Welcome to the area. TNT is a very active Tib club with 20-30 members, meet-ups pretty regularly, and boasts the highest turn-out yet for a non-sponsored meet (20 cars!). I'm the VP of TNT-New York chapter, just recently moved away from VABCH. These guys are all right, and pretty well versed in the workings of the Tib. Hell, if you audition for it, you can even apply for the newly-opened position of Beer Holder for when Meau gets on his soap box.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am not familiar with TNT so i will do a little searching to figure it out but it's great to see some people in the area with Tibs. Yesterday on my way home some ghetto vagrant was telling me i sucked at driving while i stalled out. It was ironic coming from somebody who didn't have a car, but alas it was still embarassing. Haha.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Roost3r said:
Hey thanks for the welcoming! I'm driving a Black tib that I guess the previous owner tinted about 70% (exactly what i would have gotten). It still has the H emblems on it but i've already ordered the Tuscani emblems and will be putting those on it shortly. Goin to nova this coming Christmas week so say a prayer for me that I don't stall out on some damn hill. One great thing about living here is learning stick on noting but flat roads.. haha!

just so you know, you can hold the car on a hill (ie not roll back) with the clutch. Let it out enough and the car will be stationary uphill

·
Registered
0 Posts
So basically TNT is a Drinking Club with a Car/Mod Problem, I kid I kid, maybe lol..... By the way I'm Jess and am the driver of one of the afore mentioned Hondas, I'll be your beertender so anything you need a recipe on lemme know lol.......

·
Registered
270 Posts
^^^^^^And she's a hottie^^^^^

·
Registered
298 Posts
yeah man welcome dont we wont make fun of you too bad for stalling out!!! haha yeah go to our watering hole thread for Team TNT and if are not familiar with us just look for this decal in the hampton Roads area or anywhere in Va!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
but shes my hottie :)

DUDEEEE another GT limited!!! I sooo totally love you already lololol

Im Niki, the oh so insane Public Relations chick of TNT... im in Central VA... nice to meet you! Come on out to some meets, get some mods on that tibby and meet some people!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Welcome to the site. Im Rob TNT's (ONLY) VP.. Def hit up the TNT hole and watch out for meets (AND NIKI)

J/k niki

·
Registered
73 Posts
JEEEEEZ lol Im gone for a week and get hated on when I return lol
Im not after anyone... well not newbies... well... not anyone that doesnt know im after them. k. lets go back to ANYONE.

all kidding aside, PM your number to SharkOutofWater and he will get ya up with some meet dates over in SOVA until we do another ALL VA meet.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I am so loving the love on this thread
Trev...I don't care what everyone else says about you...you are the bestest beer holder a soupbox talker could ever ask for
Tate.......is the man.....resident CF Guy
Senior....love the TNT...I have to put that on my desktop.
Niki....well you're Niki, nuff said
Rob...love ya like a brotha
No Show....you know how to find us
Matt Jr.......I'll be coming for ya soon!!!
Delta.....you're the only OC rep'n in VA ......for now

Rooster....be safe, hit us up when ya get back in. Hopefully you get a chance to check in before ya come back down this way, becaue we have some peeps in NOVA

·
Registered
514 Posts
Hey...welcome to the family...im not from VA but might aswell be. TNT is a good group to get to know. Hope you have fun with your tib...dont expect that clutch to last too long though!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
PANAXRX said:
Hey...welcome to the family...im not from VA but might aswell be. TNT is a good group to get to know. Hope you have fun with your tib...dont expect that clutch to last too long though!
When i first got it I just assumed I was gonna screw up the clutch in the first year, easy. It's getting smoother now though. Now i'm able to relax 10% more than a few days ago.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts