Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i have a vac and i cant find were its at. but its to late now. my car cant move anymore. i was driving back from the mall and i noticed that every time i tried to give it gas nothin would happen. i finily got to a stop and as i was dowon shifting the clutch pedal was grinding and would not come back up. after a minute it finaly came back up and i tried to shift it in to gear and it wouldnt budge. so now the only thing my car will do is cut on, and its a some kind of bumping noise coming from the engiine bay. PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEEEE:3_confuse:einstein:

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Your not very descriptive but what you describe is no vacuum leak. Sounds more like a transmission problem.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the vacuum leak isnt the problem any more. its either like you said the transmission or the clutch.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Well it sounds as if you leaked out all your clutch fluid somehow. Start there and get your clutch working then come back and try to describe everything in detail if that doesnt fix the problem.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Keep in mind when i say "clutch fluid" its Dot 3 or 4 brake fluid you would use. Trying refilling your reservoir and bleeding your slave cylinder and find out where its leaking if thats the case.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts