Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PLEASE help. yesterday a tech do the job in my car but for reasons like my mom pass away yesterday some stuff like check the job after cant be completed. I have a question.. what side of the disc in a valeo convertion kit, you know for v6 touch the flywheel surface?. the disc have a very flat side and the another with a raised side . he put the disc with the raise side looking the TOB and the flat side looking the flywheel surface . that its the correct way right?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PLEASE HELP i know to many users install this convertion kit VALEO with solid flywheel. my car is 5 speed v6.... so please i need to know if the raised side of the disc was touching the surface or facing the flywheel or its the flat side? because i read here in this forum its the raised side and then i see a video of a person do this job put the flat side facing the flywheel.. i ask because right now my pedal didnt hit the floor and its like very close the start switch pedal but didnt hit it and the pedal didnt hit the floor .. i try bleeding and adjusting and nothing work. so i have that in my mind about the disc because the tech do the job put the disc with the flat side facing or touching the surface of the flywheel and the raised to the pressure plate. please help.. or he do the job correctly??? please

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
INCREDIBLE 100 VIEWS ANYBODY CAN HELP? SIMPLE QUESTION I HAVE VALEO CLUTCH KIT SINGLE MASS CONVERTION KIT AND I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE OTIENTATION OF THE DISC. FLAT SIDE ITS TOUCHING THE FLYWHEEL? THE DISC HAVE A RAISED SIDE AND A FLAT SIDE AT THE CENTER OF IT SO THE FLAT SIDE ITS FLYWHEEL SIDE ???? MY CAR ITS 2003 2.7 5 SPEED

1 - 6 of 6 Posts