Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

New to the forums, this is my first post but I have been going through the forums for sometime.

I am just looking for information regarding the Sniper/Assasin kits, or some clarification.

Firstly, do these kits come complete with all components, I have seen a few threads detailing the need to purchase fittings etc, if I buy this kit and open the box, can I install and go, or do I need to get all the little fittings in order for this to work.

Secondly the hood, do these kits clear the hood, I have seen in previous threads cutting hoods and hood spacers, are these required, and if so are details supplied in the installation manuals, or are the hood spacers included in the kit.

Thirdly, will these kits run on UK spec Tiburons, right hand drive, are there any mods etc required in order to work. Has anybody installed these on a right hand drive vehicle?

Lastly I know I can search, and I have, I have read the various threads etc, but I want clarification on these points, I could write a email to nxtgen, but I woudl rather post here, so if you want to flame me for being a noob rather just pm me than post in this thread, thanks.

·
Banned
642 Posts
TibbyUK said:
Hey Guys,

New to the forums, this is my first post but I have been going through the forums for sometime.

I am just looking for information regarding the Sniper/Assasin kits, or some clarification.

Firstly, do these kits come complete with all components, I have seen a few threads detailing the need to purchase fittings etc, if I buy this kit and open the box, can I install and go, or do I need to get all the little fittings in order for this to work.
They come with almost everything. Well the Assassin for sure. I would think the Sniper would have it all. Fittings are really not part of the kit being people do all run the same type of gauges go different ways. The assassin you must buy a fuel pump.

Secondly the hood, do these kits clear the hood, I have seen in previous threads cutting hoods and hood spacers, are these required, and if so are details supplied in the installation manuals, or are the hood spacers included in the kit.
the Assassin you need yo cut alot from your hood. It you know how to use a grinder you can make it look good. I am sure you could put spacers if you dont want to cut.

Thirdly, will these kits run on UK spec Tiburons, right hand drive, are there any mods etc required in order to work. Has anybody installed these on a right hand drive vehicle?
They will install on those cars, as to if anyone hs yet, got me ? i am sure though.

Lastly I know I can search, and I have, I have read the various threads etc, but I want clarification on these points, I could write a email to nxtgen, but I woudl rather post here, so if you want to flame me for being a noob rather just pm me than post in this thread, thanks.
I am sure this will help. You also want a new Clutch is you are running the Assassin, i would say the sniper too !

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jordan23 for the info, was hoping for a better response from people here, but nevermind, i will have to research more until I find the answers. But thanks for the answers.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
All the answers you need are here 954-474-1955 ask for T.C.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts