Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Come on lads, I dont want to ship this item...I will drive as far as Peteborough to a drop off point, you have to pay my gas since it will be in a truck, but I am willing to drop the price of the hood (with Aerocatch latches) to $250.

So for $350'ish you have a nice CF hood with some awesome latches ($100 per set) installed, and the hood has nice 3 way Kspec washer nozzles.....ok im getting desperate using those as a selling perk...but ****, someone buy this hood...

Hood and F/L headlights $500 + fuel.

...come on...

Also have a DC Sports front strut bar, $75
OEM Elantra XD front sway bar (thicker than the Tib) $75
$100 for both together

AEM wideband o2 kit (wires have been shortened to there isn't 20' of it balled up behind the dash. $120
AEM voltage gauge $50
Braided clutch hose with new slave cylinder $50
Tapped oil pan $40

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yes, its the full gauge and sensor, I only have the white gauge face however, and you will have to find some nuts and a bracket to hold the back of it in place...I had them both stuck in rubber cup holders that were in the vent holes.

I was going to hold on to the gauges but have decided to move them if there is interest.

·
Super Moderator
4,535 Posts
Yes, its the full gauge and sensor, I only have the white gauge face however, and you will have to find some nuts and a bracket to hold the back of it in place...I had them both stuck in rubber cup holders that were in the vent holes.

I was going to hold on to the gauges but have decided to move them if there is interest.
Definitely interest from me haha, but man I spent slightly too much on my car this year.. should I cut into 2015's budget for this? lol

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I can do both gauges for $120 if you're feeling spirited, or the wideband for $100...I am posting pics of the items, the reason for the low price is because the wires on the harness are short. The voltage gauge only needs a 12v and ground wire attached, I had the two wires spliced into the 12v and ground for the wideband.

The wideband gauge has about 8' of wire, plenty long enough to reach where it needs to go but no bung will be provided, and only a white gauge face.

·
Super Moderator
4,535 Posts
Well I can do both gauges for $120 if you're feeling spirited, or the wideband for $100...I am posting pics of the items, the reason for the low price is because the wires on the harness are short. The voltage gauge only needs a 12v and ground wire attached, I had the two wires spliced into the 12v and ground for the wideband.

The wideband gauge has about 8' of wire, plenty long enough to reach where it needs to go but no bung will be provided, and only a white gauge face.
I already have the multi gauges with volt so thanks for that offer but I'll pass. The wideband only though I will still consider. Give me some days to think about it lol. I already have two extra bungs on my exhaust, and prefer the white gauge face anyway, so it would work out great for me lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
If your going to peterborough at some point ill probly take the oil pan off your hands. Do you still have the fitting for it?

·
Registered
11 Posts
actualy ive changed my mind if your going to peterborough let me know and ill come grab that slave cylinder and clutch line instead of the oil pan

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Gonna bump this up.

I know it is Christmas time and cash is tight so from now until midnight on boxing day, the lights and hood as a combo, picked up by you, $400.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts