Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
G.I. VIS Carbon Fiber Evo Hood with the AeroCatch Hood Pins. I would Highly Recomend Trading for a TS Style but if i have to sell to buy one then so be it. Has been painted on the sides with Alpine White (Paint Code NW) and had a New Clear Coat when it was painted Last Fall. Also has 1 crack about 3-4 inches above the stock latch.
if i do sell it'll be local only. NO Shipping sorry.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha yeah i hear ya i think it's like plumbers everyone has a crack right there.... and i love it too but just wanna change things up.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
*Bologna Time Bump*

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
probly around 350-400 somwhere in there but shipping would be alot, so i'd rather trade or have someone local pick it up. or someone that doesn't mind driving. i'll drive 2hrs to meet.

·
Registered
792 Posts
i love tht hood it would look so good on my car..wish u were closer..how much would shiping be for 02760

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha and save you money on the respray. i'll check on that tomorrow. i'll also be attending the pocconos meet if anyone wants to do it there.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
i might try to talk the wife into lettin me get this. i could drive to meet somewhere too....ill trade ya for a oem c/f hood lol...

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
haha damn, bump for a TS Hood

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
*sitting in the office at work bump*

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
wow, now you decide to sell this? come on......i move and the one hood i want goes for sale.....ugh... Bump to you good sir

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i'd rather trade than sell. i did this as bait to get you to come to the poconos meet.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hey if you got the money :)
also edited OP i will not ship if i sell.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ledo pizza lunch time bump

1 - 16 of 16 Posts