Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok there is about 3 tdi's around around here tricked out....rims and ****. Are they rated at like 100hp? or is ther a mod that put these suckers up there? or could i poo on them?

·
Registered
430 Posts
you can poo on them...tdi are not fast. they can be made a little faster,but nothing too crazy...why would you want to race a tdi?

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Race for an endurance race, you ll get whooped.

The ol story of the turtle and the hare. But yes they aren't fast, even with a chip they are comparable to probaly a I4 Tiburon stock. Next year they will be whooping on Tiburons though with the new cleaner TDI engine 170hp / 200+ lbs-ft thats coming out...still gets 1,000 km on a tank too...

·
Registered
898 Posts
tdi= turbo diesel? modded turbo diesels can be sick

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
There is i guy in Canada that has a boosted Tdi. If i remember he is running 170whp with 300lbs torque that was featured in this or last months Performance, Auto, & Sound mag. Looked damn nice! I guess if you got the money to spend you can squeeze power out of anything.

·
Banned
434 Posts
TIBTUNR said:
There is i guy in Canada that has a boosted Tdi. If i remember he is running 170whp with 300lbs torque that was featured in this or last months Performance, Auto, & Sound mag. Looked damn nice! I guess if you got the money to spend you can squeeze power out of anything.
they are all boosted by definition

tdi = turbo diesel

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
And they can also pull trees out of your yard and help pull your boat.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
DarkSouledSRT said:
tdi= turbo diesel? modded turbo diesels can be sick
exactly, if they are anything like diesel trucks, with some mods they will rip the **** out of your tib.

slap on a 250 shot of juice and it's over. (which the stock engine should hold no problem)

ever seen videos of the superduty trucks running propane and spraying, kicking the piss out of modded cobra's and stuff? Those engines are tough as all hell, a 500 shot isn't out of the question.

but with that being said, they probably aren't modded enough to take a tib.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts