Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Paul,
Saw everyone posting threads about orders not recieved and had to chime in. I placed an order on the 27th of march and still have yet to recieve it. I'm currently in afghanistan finishing up the rest of my deployment. Last I talked with you, you had stated in an email that you would ship out my order (minus the gills) the next day. That email was on 25 April. I as well have been very patient. nearly SIX MONTHS and still no product. I check the status on your website and it too just says "processing". I have sent you numerous emails and made dozens of phonecalls. I feel that as a consumer I shouldn't have to call or Email the seller for info on my order, ESP SIX MONTHS later. My order # is #1245, If you want I can Email you the invoices from both your website and PayPal stating that I have paid. Feel free to Email me @ [email protected] -Thanks Nathan

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Man.. what the heck is going on. Good luck with your order man.. Maybe he'll chime in.

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,436 Posts
Sent you PM regarding address change.

Thank you,
Paul

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Paul,
Thank you for the update. Is there any way you could get me a tracking number? I'd apperciate it. -Thanks Nathan

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,436 Posts
Hello,
Yes sir! PMing you now and you'll get it in inbox.
Thanks,
Paul

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Paul,
Thanks for the quick reply, as well as getting my parts out. looking forward to installing them first thing when i get back.- Thanks again

1 - 8 of 8 Posts