Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Would love to meet up with a bunch of you Tiburon owners and cruise along the sea to sky or sfu/burnaby mountain or wherever. Trying to get people to come so if you live in Vancouver Area let me know if you can make it and tell me what year is your car so i have an idea.

Looking for about 10 people and their Tiburon's to come out. Anytime this summer is good with me on a nice day so an exact date isnt set yet and will try to accomidate so everyone that wants to come can make it.

I know someone with a tiburon so he may be able to make it. So may have two so far including myself.

My car: 2004 Tiburon Tuscani yellow 6speed manual.

Looking to hearing from you

hockey12

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, thanks for your interest. Yes im trying to get more people to come. I have one person i know that has a tiburon and someone else i can ask aswell. So possibly four people total so far. Looking to find more. Ill keep you updated

Hockey12

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey I just joined the group, and I live out in Langley. I'm sure the meet up already happened, but next time you are doing one let me know and I would love to come out if that's cool? I don't have a Tiburon, I drive a 2012 Hyundai Sonata with a few mods, and there's honestly no one that I know of in Langley with another modded Hyundai that wants to cruise!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey I just joined the group, and I live out in Langley. I'm sure the meet up already happened, but next time you are doing one let me know and I would love to come out if that's cool? I don't have a Tiburon, I drive a 2012 Hyundai Sonata with a few mods, and there's honestly no one that I know of in Langley with another modded Hyundai that wants to cruise!
Hey, thanks for your interest. Yeah thats cool it would be nice for you to come out. We had a meet late last month although theres one scheduled for this sunday the 28th. Im not sure if it will go through as im still waiting to here back from a couple others if they can make it. So if you search Tiburon Club Of BC in facebook and hit join, ill add you and that way its much easier to update you of the meet plus the others are on there with tibs. Not many so far but a few lol

Thanks,
Hockey12

1 - 6 of 6 Posts