Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to but either a double or tripple gauge pod, perferably with the gauges. Or, I am looking to buy them Individually if someone will sell me one and someone else the other.. let me know brands and prices please.. pics would be nice..

·
Banned
1,154 Posts
Might help if you post what gauges you're looking for... or do you just want them for looks and don't care what they are?

·
Pete: The Man
4,366 Posts
I will be selling mine here soon. they are autometer volt/oil pressure/water temp, and they are in a triple gauge pod that is painted red, and will need to be glued in and have the paint touched up on. I will also be selling a 2-gauge e-pod for over the steeriung wheel.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nul7 said:
Might help if you post what gauges you're looking for... or do you just want them for looks and don't care what they are?
mostly just for looks so It does not really matter, but probably
oil pressure
air/fuel
water temp
etc, etc

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
READY2PLAY said:
I will be selling mine here soon. they are autometer volt/oil pressure/water temp, and they are in a triple gauge pod that is painted red, and will need to be glued in and have the paint touched up on. I will also be selling a 2-gauge e-pod for over the steeriung wheel.
have a pic, I might be interested in the tripple, but I would paint it black anyway..

·
Registered
562 Posts
Have vaccum oil press and water temp mounted in pillar. will trade for your stock plus $150

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
READY2PLAY said:
how much do you want for the set??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts