Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I use my tape deck to listen to my iPod, but the cassette deck broke. Does anyone have a stock sterio that they'd like to get rid of cheap?

I don't have much cash so if anyone has one taking up space and can spare it, please let me know. Repairing it or buying a brand new one is just too far out of my price range so this would help me out a bunch.

Thanks!

-MM

·
Rool : Pron Spammer
6,182 Posts
I use my tape deck to listen to my iPod, but the cassette deck broke. Does anyone have a stock sterio that they'd like to get rid of cheap?

I don't have much cash so if anyone has one taking up space and can spare it, please let me know. Repairing it or buying a brand new one is just too far out of my price range so this would help me out a bunch.

Thanks!

-MM
Mike, the next time we all get together, bring your broken one. I'd like to take a crack at repairing it, even if you're able to pick one up from someone else. If I can fix it, it won't cost you anything, although, I'll probably take my time with it too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.