Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for both manifolds and Y-pipe for a V6 2007 or 2008.

Alternatively, if someone knows from experience whether the previous years will work on the 07-08 without causing CEL let me know. I'm looking around and everyone lists the 03-06 manifolds separately from 07-08. I'm not sure what Hyundai changed but I'd prefer to have the right ones up front to avoid any problems.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also still trying to figure out if there's any difference among 03-08. Anyone know for sure??

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump.....still looking for some stock 07/08 manifolds with cats and y-pipe.

Also need a center console lid and the little change cup from an 07/08.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Really over 700 views and nobody has any??

And nobody knows what they changed in 07? I have a guy willing to sell me some 03/04s but I want to make sure they're gonna work. I emailed SSA since they offer two different sets of headers and one is specifically for the 07/08 but they haven't gotten back to me yet on the difference.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump, still looking. Still would prefer from an 07/08 but willing to consider earlier ones--especially if they're low-mile takeoffs.

·
Registered
11 Posts
It's been a while since I've been doing any Tib research or building haha
But If I remember right the exhaust is a different length for 07/08. I also know the 07/08 ECU is more touchy with the 02sensors (such as using an 02 delete/spacer is a smaller success chance compared to earlier years). So maybe the cats are different as well..
I know that's not definitive for ya sorry haha but maybe worth checking into..

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have the stock V6 Manifolds and Y pipe. Took them off around 100k miles. DM me
Responded to your DM
It's been a while since I've been doing any Tib research or building haha
But If I remember right the exhaust is a different length for 07/08. I also know the 07/08 ECU is more touchy with the 02sensors (such as using an 02 delete/spacer is a smaller success chance compared to earlier years). So maybe the cats are different as well..
I know that's not definitive for ya sorry haha but maybe worth checking into..
Ok thanks. Still hoping to find some 07/08 ones to be safe. Found a video of a guy working on an 07 engine and they looked the same as the others, but can't tell for sure.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still looking............

Still would prefer from an 07/08 if possible

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i have some i czn sell you
PM me with price and location and also pics if you can. I'm located in UT 84720 for shipping. I have someone else willing, but so far they haven't actually done anything.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump..... still looking for a set. Gotta get someone to actually follow through and get them to my door.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I ended up not putting headers on my car but i just picked up a parts car i can pull them off and sell them to you

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Still looking for some. llc33 if you're still around I haven't heard back from you.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
A quick comparison of part numbers on rock auto shows the same part numbers for the y pipe and manifolds. Go to Hyundaipartsdeal.com and compare oem part numbers if you want but they appear to be the same.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
A quick comparison of part numbers on rock auto shows the same part numbers for the y pipe and manifolds. Go to Hyundaipartsdeal.com and compare oem part numbers if you want but they appear to be the same.
Yeah from everything I can see I'm pretty sure they are all the same. Still can't get anyone to sell me some though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts