Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
There is a Injen SRI in the "parts for sale" section for like 130...check it out

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
$125?

lol dont those things cost like $50 on ebay?

·
Registered
514 Posts
MoogLe said:
$125?

lol dont those things cost like $50 on ebay?
If that much.........

·
Registered
4 Posts
what year are you looking for? i have 03-07 AOS racing cold air intakes. silver in color. i could definately work with you to get you one for less than your looking to spend. PM me and we can work something out. these are very high quality intakes! IMO These are better than AEM. I also have a 97-01 automatic transmission, red color, also AOS racing. let me know!

·
Banned
5 Posts
I'll sell you mine. It's an AEM CAI w/chome tubing brand new in box. I got the AEM Water Bypass Valve I'll sell you too if you're interested. I'll sell you the CAI for $130.00 shipped within the U.S. The BPV for $35.00 shipped.

·
Banned
2,605 Posts
$125 shipped for a EBAY CAI? lol.. send me the money and ill get one from ebay for $40 shipped and then ill send it to you first class and then ill POCKET THE REST OF THE MONEY cuz your a fool for wanting to spend that much on a ebay intake... :)

·
Registered
189 Posts
If you took 1 minute, you would read that he doesn't want to deal with Ebay. He's willing to pay more to NOT use Ebay.

Anyway, I have a KORE intake with filter, never installed. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Hogslice said:
If you took 1 minute, you would read that he doesn't want to deal with Ebay. He's willing to pay more to NOT use Ebay.

Anyway, I have a KORE intake with filter, never installed. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.
Actually, it would appear that he wants an EBAY INTAKE but doesnt want to purchase it off of EBAY due to multiple bad experiences. IMO. I would spend a few bucks more and purchase a Injen/Fujita/etc.

·
Registered
189 Posts
PANAXRX said:
Actually, it would appear that he wants an EBAY INTAKE but doesnt want to purchase it off of EBAY due to multiple bad experiences. IMO. I would spend a few bucks more and purchase a Injen/Fujita/etc.
Precisely as I stated, "he doesn't want to deal with Ebay." I've never used an Ebay one, but can't say that I'm against one. There is probably a difference in product craftsmanship, but a smaller difference in end result.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.