Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
very good seller. bought small items not worth the trouble and were packaged well and shipped promptly. paid for em friday and received them today. more than happy with the transaction.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice! I'll be buying something from that seller this week. Good to hear, thanks.

yer welcome! BTW, i saw in the original post you were looking for the plain black leather door inserts. the OP told me he has a set.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
yer welcome! BTW, i saw in the original post you were looking for the plain black leather door inserts. the OP told me he has a set.
Thanks! He also PM'd me telling me had a leather set with red stitching, for a great price too! :subygirl: I'm very eager to send payment/receive them. They seem like a good seller.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks! He also PM'd me telling me had a leather set with red stitching, for a great price too! :subygirl: I'm very eager to send payment/receive them. They seem like a good seller.
haha, i went for the red stitch ones but was beaten to them (by you maybe?), thats how i found out about the all black set which i already have, and was gonna offer to you!.:crying::crying:

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
haha, i went for the red stitch ones but was beaten to them (by you maybe?), thats how i found out about the all black set which i already have, and was gonna offer to you!.:crying::crying:
Aww man, sorry! I hopped on them the second I saw them, I've been hunting for a set of leather inserts for months now with hopes of getting lucky finding red stitched ones, which he had so I was real happy. Sorry to steal them from you, and thanks for having me in mind! I appreciate it... even though I'm a jerk >:D

·
Registered
76 Posts
I just bought parts from warriortiburon67. This guy is amazing! Worked with me to find the right parts, sent me pictures, kept communication open, and shipped the parts IMMEDIATELY. Even gave me a heads up as to how the parts were packaged to avoid small parts being overlooked. Will be shopping again with him as soon as I can. I'd post a new thread so I could rant more but it won't let me. +1 this man!

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aww man, sorry! I hopped on them the second I saw them, I've been hunting for a set of leather inserts for months now with hopes of getting lucky finding red stitched ones, which he had so I was real happy. Sorry to steal them from you, and thanks for having me in mind! I appreciate it... even though I'm a jerk >:D
NP, say the Act Of Contrition, one Hail Mary for penance, go in peace, you are forgiven. your PM hit just B4 mine. i first asked about door bumpers, which he had (wife likes to break them off, second time now). after i sent that PM, i saw he was selling the inserts so i PM'd him again. had i asked in the first one, they might be in my car already!! hahaha!! i can live with my plain black leather ones. look much better than the OEM black fabric! enjoy yours and keep me in mind should you decide to sell them.
:wink2::wink2:

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Also bought from this guy was extremly quick as far as responding and questions. sent everything when he said he would and fast shipping!. He even found some stuff that he wasnt able to find and had advised me of before the sell went down (i bought anyway) luck have it he finds it like a day or two after shipping everything and instead of saying awww heck already sent him the stuff ill just pretend i didnt find these. He actually made the effort to make a 2nd shipment with the little extra pcs! This guy should run a buisness, ive never had service like this from many of the places ive bought from! def +1

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
NP, say the Act Of Contrition, one Hail Mary for penance, go in peace, you are forgiven. your PM hit just B4 mine. i first asked about door bumpers, which he had (wife likes to break them off, second time now). after i sent that PM, i saw he was selling the inserts so i PM'd him again. had i asked in the first one, they might be in my car already!! hahaha!! i can live with my plain black leather ones. look much better than the OEM black fabric! enjoy yours and keep me in mind should you decide to sell them.
:wink2::wink2:
Thank you for being so forgiving 0:) I can definitely agree about the black fabric ones, ever since I started touching up my interior I realized I didn't like them much, then I wrapped a few things with carbon fiber vinyl and it clashes with the cloth inserts BAD. I promise to keep you in mind if I decide to get rid of them!

That being said, I received the inserts today so rather than starting another thread I'll just add to this one which already seems very positive. Like most have said, warriortiburon67 got everything taken care of very quickly, I sent payment at night and the next day I received a message with a description of the package (so I can expect it at work) and tracking number. It was suppose to be delivered over the weekend but work is closed - so I got them today. Definitely someone you can be confident buying from. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
@KelConquer beat me to the set of door inserts with red stitch and this seller dug up another set and PM'd me. of course i jumped on them and the items were shipped Tuesday and i received them today, Thursday. packaged extremely well and the inserts are in excellent condition. definitely give this member a shot if you are in need of something. very good seller to work with.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
@KelConquer beat me to the set of door inserts with red stitch and this seller dug up another set and PM'd me. of course i jumped on them and the items were shipped Tuesday and i received them today, Thursday. packaged extremely well and the inserts are in excellent condition. definitely give this member a shot if you are in need of something. very good seller to work with.
I'm somewhat shocked that one member was able to come up with 2 sets of "rare" red-stitched door inserts as well as at least one other black leather set, sounds like he has a treasure chest of Tiburon parts somewhere! Glad you got your set though, Warrior seems like a very genuine guy.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm somewhat shocked that one member was able to come up with 2 sets of "rare" red-stitched door inserts as well as at least one other black leather set, sounds like he has a treasure chest of Tiburon parts somewhere! Glad you got your set though, Warrior seems like a very genuine guy.
i hear ya, bro! no questions asked, theyre mine and theyre installed ( bout1.5 hrs this time, including "fixing" the trunk switch for the umpteenth time. wife got better at keeping cats away.) boy do they look great. match my console lid cover, shift knob and steering wheel now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts