Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You know how it goes ...... if ya wash it ya show it lol. Oops wrong date in camera lol.

·
and his new kimchi coupe
6,247 Posts
Yeah, too much chrome. It is clean though!

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
i actually like the chrome gills and looks good all together just don't care for the tuscani badge on a the pillar

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
staw512 said:
chromalicous.........
Ahhhh a none chrome hater! (thank you) Chrome is old school and I luv my chrome. Guess that's just the era I grew up in. Must be a lot of people who do like the chrome gills tho because I've seen post of people wanting em but can't find em (outta stock) and I got em when they were under $100. This isn't to much chrome tho cause it only takes a couple hours to clean it all. Heck I had a 56 Panhead that had so much chrome it took me about 5 hours to clean it all and damn sore fingers afterwards too lol.

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
VVT FTW

lol, i love the chrome, looks real nice agains the yellow, for some reason i thought you had clear corner'd headlights, guess i am on crack, we need to have a clear cornering party lol

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
I'm not a chrome fan but you have managed to pull the combination of chrome and yellow together in a way that doesn't look half bad. The gills, wheels and tails I would pass on but again, somehow, you've done it well, lol. I agree, do the clear corners and get chrome bulbs that flash amber.

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
fleishelja said:
dude, you win the most important contest of all.... you have a hot chick in your passenger seat lol

cough .....

his daughter lol

:3_frusty: :3_frusty: :3_frusty: :3_frusty:

lol btw did she clean it or did you ... dont lie or i will show her the remote start again lol

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Ooooooooooooo....nice and shiny....

Lookin forward to seeing it in person eventually...

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
No, I prefer his original placement, although it might even look better if he got the c/f c-pillar covers with the T-badges on them.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yup BK is right ............ that's my daughter! lol and please don't show her the remote start again Mike lmao. I played around with the placement of the "T" a whole bunch and this was the best looking spot for it IMO. I have the side markers in a box still......just haven't gotten up enough nerve to cut into the Tib yet lol. I did the CC on my 03 but not sure still if I want to do it to these.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Uneek said:
I think the T emblem would look better if it was moved slightly to the right. What do you think?

I think the "T" emblem would look better if it wasn't there at all..personal pref., really. Don't like the chrome anything.....again, personal pref. I think you should have gone with a gun metal rim or hyper silver if you wanted something still close to chrome. However, I like the yellow...it's not that light color pastel looking yellow. You know....the yellow that looks like I watered down my piss and poured it on my car look. :3_smile:

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Nice car, bro !

1 - 20 of 65 Posts