Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
then of course it happens to start raining... dont you hate that? well here they are.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
nice i hate it when it rains right after i wash my car. im starting to like the wingless look

·
Registered
558 Posts
that's why you look at the weather report before you wash your car... hahaha

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
i actually like the front.....

hey...what are those plugs called that you plug the holes from your spoiler with?....i wanna remove my spoiler...but i dont know what they're called...do they fit right in?

ur car looks hot.........BOOST IT......and that would be a really badass sleeperish car...lol

·
Registered
639 Posts
his car is boosted already

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
cobby said:
his car is boosted already
oh.....TIGHT!!..inever noticed....and i didnt read ur number plate..

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
seedweed23 said:
i actually like the front.....

hey...what are those plugs called that you plug the holes from your spoiler with?....i wanna remove my spoiler...but i dont know what they're called...do they fit right in?

ur car looks hot.........BOOST IT......and that would be a really badass sleeperish car...lol
they are called like nylon locking plugs or something. i could only find them at home depot

·
Registered
73 Posts
OMFG LMFAOOOO wtf is ross? omg matt, scotts gonna kill you... you should see the texts I got... I couldnt read them!! lmfao. yall are idiots. anyway, it looks good my dear, very very good. love the tag

·
Registered
73 Posts
oh and btw, I DO know which is you ;)

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
^^ So, which one is him ?

BTW, nice ride, bro.

·
Registered
73 Posts