Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
check it out if your interested. all car makers. big show. help represent for Hyundai. TNT maybe next year our team can be in it like the Scion team that is doing it this year...

http://www.washingtonautoshow.com

I got a free ticket from a local radio show so im headed up on the 27th. if you guys would rather meet up and all roll together im sure we can also arrange something. Let me know if your down.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
We're planning on going Thursday evening. That show on weekends is wall-to-wall people, you gotta wait in line to sit in a freakin Miata much less anything more interesting, and there's like no chance of getting a decent photo either.

·
Premium Member
4,080 Posts
We're planning on going Thursday evening. That show on weekends is wall-to-wall people, you gotta wait in line to sit in a freakin Miata much less anything more interesting, and there's like no chance of getting a decent photo either.
Why not just wait for the Baltimore show. I've gone to both and the B'more show is alot bigger and better. More room, more cars and not in the ghetto. Well at least not as ghetto anyway.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.