Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, im from México so im apologize of my english is Realy bassic but here is my problem if you can help me I'll be really happy,
I bought a Hyundai tiburon 2008 v4 a few Weeks ago...
Every 3rd day i have to refill the coolant deposit because it just go, There is no leak at any part of the motor or down the car but i dont know were the water goes, i recall i fill it whit water i should use coolant? Thank you and have a Nice day.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hi, welcome to the forum.
sometimes coolant might leak under pressure only, so if you park the car you will not see any water dripping.
the easiest solution is to go to a car parts shop, and if they have a rental option, rent a coolant pressure tester, it is something that looks like this:

using this you can apply pressure while the car is still, and you will be able to find the leak.
just guessing, it might be one of the heater core hoses in the back of the motor, these get kinked a lot if your engine mounts are bad.

·
Registered
46 Posts
For most cars, the normal operating engine temperature is in a range of 195 to 220 degrees Fahrenheit water evaporates at 212 ..... so you should use coolant (antifreeze)
Si usas agua se evaporar por la temperatura alta de el motor. es mejor usar anticongelante

1 - 3 of 3 Posts