Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
3,665 Posts
i dont think alot of ppl own weapon R intakes...

personally id recommend sticking with either AEM or Injen

i have the Injen Short Ram intake and i love it. it stretches all the way up behind the headlight so its far from the engine

·
Sam:Moderator of the Dead
2,220 Posts
FREE GIFTS SPEICAL PROMOTION

Hmmm, looks like they got their **** together. I would also say go with Injen or AEM. Injen CAI is what I have, and I love it!

·
Registered
694 Posts
I was in a huge debate between Injen, Fujita, and Weapon-R. Weapon-R is just weapon-r. I've had fujita for my previous tib and it was nothing special, just overpriced. But to answer your question, If you look at it the ram-air kit bascially converts it into a cheaper looking cold air intake. Think about it, your just extending it to somewhere outside the engine bay, like a CAI. You are MUCH better off buying a CAI or a SRI. I just ordered a Injen SRI here from a member for 130.00. If you're afraid of Hydrolocking than buy the Injen water cover, it serves the same purpose as Weapon R's plastic RAM AIR cover.

p.s. Do yourself a favor and don't get it. Ram air in a Tiburon. As if we already don't have it bad enough. A Korean car that has a Spanish name that utlilizes Weapon-R's "dual velocity" technology that also has the RAM-AIR upgrade attatched to it.

·
NT's Medical Student
1,120 Posts
buy the weapon R with ram air. My friend had one in his ford probe and it wasn't bad at all. Get it and tell us how it is.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts