Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

What day would you like to attend the Weapon*R Toys For Tots toy drive?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Poll is now closed....

WHEN: DEC 9th
WHERE: WEAPON*R COMPETITION PRODUCTS
180 SYLVESTER RD. SSF CA 94080
TIME: 10am - 4pm

Meet up details to follow.......

...List....

1. Mark....Fairfield
2. Scott......Ceres
3. Rob........Sacramento
4. Brandon.....Sacramento
5. Drew.....Turlock
6. Rich.......Sacramento
7. Kat.........Modesto
8. Reuel.....Fremont
9. Anthony.....Ione
10. Noe.........San Jose
11. Jeebs.......Merced
12. Abner.....San Francisco
13. Peter......San Francisco
14. Kevin T.....San Francisco
15. Marcus.....Mountain View
16. Matt.........Sacramento

Previous Toy Drives

·
Registered
19 Posts
Re: WeaponR Toys4Tots Drive (Dec 9th & 10th)

I can go both days but i would have to leave around 12 on sat. and sun i can stay all day!! so should i be either?

·
Registered
1,836 Posts

im probably going to go, not sure which day thou, since it is down the street from my house, and my friend with his TT 350z might go bc some Zs are going

·
Registered
19 Posts

i know your car is about done. You better bring it to weapon R peter!!! gotta see the beast

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)

Ok.....looks like Saturday Dec 9th ......it will be for the Toy Drive! The votes were 6 to 4. I will post the meetup locations and times once I get them figured out.

I can't believe out of what is it now.....90+ norcal members?....that only 15 responded to this toy drive....that is just so sad! :3_saai: This is for charity guys....where is your spirit!

What I will need now is for everyone to start confirming / reconfirming back that yes they will be attending.

For those that absolutely cannot make it saturday but still wish to go on sunday let me know and I will arrange for all of you to meet up with each other.

Also...Ryan from SRO actually wanted us to attend both days but I'm not sure I can...but if anybody else wants to attend the toy drive both sat & sun let me know.

·
Registered
19 Posts

aww, bummer. I guess i will see all of u guys till around 12 and i would have to bounce to work.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

I'm sorry Kevin....if more people would have voted the results might have been different :2_sad:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes... Weapon*R is holding the toy drive on both days

·
Rool : Pron Spammer
4,096 Posts
If anyone wants to go as a group on Sunday also, let me know. Looks like I'm open that whole weekend.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Re: WeaponR Toys4Tots Drive (Dec 9th) *CANCELLED*

Due to unforeseen circumstances, this event has been cancelled. We apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused anyone, as we understand this is short notice. We encourage all of you to still donate to the needy children. You can find a toy drop off location or donate money at http://www.toysfortots.org . Thank you everyone for your kindness, and we hope to be able to do more charitable events in the future.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
ray why is it canceleed or is it like a coporate mater?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Guess I was last to hear about this... I've been sick with the flu and haven't been on much. I'll look around for another charity event or see if I can get someone else to set one up.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts