Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the climate fan on my Tiburon decided to crap out on me about a year ago. It would only work on setting 1 and 2; 3 and 4 were as good as off. It was annoying but not annoying enough to get fixed since my warranty is up on everything but drivetrain.

Then two nights ago my friend wanted gum, I told her there was some in my car between the shifter and e-brake (in that little pocket everyone uses to keep their cell phone in). She went out there and got some gum but I guess while she was in my car she decided to have fun and mess with all the stuff in my car, turning the left blinker on, both windshield wipers, messing with the climate controls and making my steering wheel up high so I felt like a bus driver when I got in and put my lime-green plush platypus that I keep on my dashboard in my gauge cluster.

When I turned the key on I noticed my wipers and signal go on and my fan BLASTS cold air in my face (it was 8*F out that night) so I turned them all off and was like *sigh* Sheena is so immature... then about two blocks down the street it hits me... my fan was BLASTING air in my face. I turn it back on to 4 and again, super powerful cold air hits my face, I was like HOLY CRAP ITS FIXED!!!

It's now been two days and my fan still works on all four settings! How awesome is that?! haha.

·
Registered
558 Posts
i think you should thank her.. nah mean *wink*

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
haha i do that to people every now and then lol that is pretty weird tho she must have a specail touch ;)

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
tell her to come touch my temp. control gauges... same shyt happened to me a week ago...

*goes out to car and turns everything on and off*

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
haha, both of you have the 1 and 2 work but 3 and 4 don't problem? I'll have to ask her what exactly she did to my climate knobs.

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
mine have been fixed 4 times by the dealer and #4 ain't workin again please tell us her secret lol i asked for an explanation as of why this happens and the dealer said i don't know and the tech said the resistor on the the controls are crap i hate knowing that every 3months i have to get it fixed

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Yay, Sheena FTW !

·
Registered
44 Posts
So she just touches something and it works again... you think she could help my gramps out???

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,456 Posts
lol that's weird. How many people have this problem, I wonder?

I'm still amazed at how much stuff hasn't broken on my car... basically nothing on an 02-built 85k car. Nice!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yeah, I had a similar problem and I took it to the dealership and they said that my AC "wasn't fully plugged in."

I am not really sure I get what they mean, but it works now :).

·
Registered
282 Posts
Have her come touch my car... none of the lights are working on the console where the auto shift is...

And with her touch, i can touch her in return HAHHAHAHAHAHAA

1 - 15 of 15 Posts