Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Welcome! Interested to see what you can bring to the Tiburon community!

·
Registered
629 Posts
Welcome! This is interesting, I am excited to see what they can bring to the Tib community as well..

·
Registered
375 Posts
seems as tho they only have touch button start/stop systems with keyless entry. only problem is, with a $300+ price tag, there is little to no information on the product on the website

you guys need more info. tell us what all the product does, somewhat how it does it, etc....
products look nice, but i can buy an alarm and switch for much less. tell us why yours is better

·
Swim away fishes...
5,421 Posts
If it works anything like my Mazda keyless system, then this is an awesome upgrade for the tiburon. I am constantly forgetting that I need to take the key out of my pocket when I go to drive the tibby.

Welcome!!!

·
Dedication to Thai Cuisine
7,687 Posts
Welcome youngling Wooriel~~~

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
so what esctally are they selling? is this the company that make the keyless ignition system?

·
Swim away fishes...
5,421 Posts
^^^ did you click the link to their shop or just hit Post Reply?

·
Worst Overall NT Member of 2010
6,782 Posts
will this work with an 03 c class?

·
Registered
314 Posts
So I take it this is a guy who just throws a link on newtib and never gets on and actually talks to people about his product? /pass.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Nah, he'll talk with you if you PM him.

·
Swim away fishes...
5,421 Posts
He's responded to my messages too. :shrugs: Maybe you're not paying his mortgage?

·
Registered
28 Posts
So I take it this is a guy who just throws a link on newtib and never gets on and actually talks to people about his product? /pass.
OOps~ Sorry~ :3_sadley:

I was just checking the thread above this.. very sorry.
I'm upgrading my homepage with videos and pictures only problem is that the web programmer promised me to finish in 3~4 days but it is taking more than a month....! :3_sadley:

I have whole bunch of materials you guys might be interested in..

Ah.. and I'll have other products as well..

And sorry once more for the late response~ have other 29 forums to attend.. :3_hypocri

1 - 15 of 15 Posts