Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great dealership, great service. Bought my 6th Hyundai from there since 1999. Sill happy with everyone I purchased. Currently running a 2007 Accent SR and a 2008 SantaFe Ltd. Only issue I've had with either was the stereo in the SF, amp was bad, they replaced it and problem was fixed. For sales talk to Cody, Tell him I sent yah, he'll take great care of you.

·
Registered
515 Posts
I can vouche for west end hyundai as well. Never had a problem with them, also helped me out when I needed it and were honest about it. Didn't try to BS me or anything.

·
Registered
151 Posts
cool. I should go visit them next time I'm up there :)

·
Registered
433 Posts
I love West End Hyundai. They are my go-to dealership. The parts/service departments are great!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Oh yeah I'll definitely vouch for West Edmonton Hyundai, They're also my go-to dealership.

Good quick quality service.

·
Registered
76 Posts
northstar's alot better in my book. i went to west ed hyundai and argued for them to sell me a 07/08 bumper for half an hour because they said it wouldnt fit my 04 and the vin wouldnt match.

·
Registered
42 Posts
West end is good ... ive dealt with Northstar >>>Southtowne>>>and Sherwood Park and West end is better.
Southtowne backed a car into my brand new car ...twice had to be repainted and new rear bumper.
Sherwood park had my car for 4 months and couldnt fix my frustrating problem so they sent it to Northstar who took another 7 months to finally fix it all that time they had my car while i made car payments and insurance payments and when i got it back i had to get my tires replaced.
West end has never screwed me around and provided good service everytime.
Thanks to Sharkinfested for the ref to west end in the first place.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts