Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
For you that have the a pillar 2 or 3 gauge pods....where did you buy them and what brand? Was it a direct swap in place of the factory a pillar?
For the actual gauges, I heard AutoMeter is best. What do you think?

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
jasontib777 said:
Hey guys,
For you that have the a pillar 2 or 3 gauge pods....where did you buy them and what brand? Was it a direct swap in place of the factory a pillar?
For the actual gauges, I heard AutoMeter is best. What do you think?

I looked at pillar guages but ended up going with an ATI ePod.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
autometer, megan, heard prosport in usa are good..

·
Registered
914 Posts
Stick with an ATI epod. The gauges look very slick on the column and you're not showing off all the gauges you have to others. I think if you have a ton of gauges then its fine to have an a pillar, but I'd try to find somewhere else to put them first...

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
personally i love the way gauges look on the a-pillar and not a big fan of epods

man i wish RRM made those CF apillars in triple gauge format and not just dual :(

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Holy crap, the boost gauge is $200 bucks!
Where did you guys buy your gauges and pods from?

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
jasontib777 said:
Holy crap, the boost gauge is $200 bucks!
Where did you guys buy your gauges and pods from?
I got the epod here in a sale for $85 shipped.

I got my boost guage on eBay new for $149 Autometer Cobalt Electric
Electric fuel pressure guage from www.dynotunenitrous.com

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
TateEvan said:
Go to www.compactdivisions.com, carbon fiber triple pillar for a good price. Craig is the man!

Tate
where?

i dont see any gauge pillar pods on there, just plain pillars with no pods....

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Tib Fighter2k3 said:
Stick with an ATI epod. The gauges look very slick on the column and you're not showing off all the gauges you have to others. I think if you have a ton of gauges then its fine to have an a pillar, but I'd try to find somewhere else to put them first...
i myself have an opposite thoughts , i love a-pillars, second place to mount afaik would be the din-size insert, third the epod and the fourth the triple onboard pods or how are they called..

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
it snaps right on, not replace, your factory a-pillar is twice longer. i have such one. it fits very close. it was even a biatch to force it to position it is designed, but it fits almost like stock, so i'm satisfied...

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok, can someone post a link to a product that actually replaces the factory a pillar panel?

·
Registered
962 Posts
Seems like they don't have any of those in stock tho. I got this message and there is no pic up.

Products marked with *** dont exist in desired quantity in our stock.
You can buy them anyway and check the quantity we have in stock for immediate deliver in the checkout process.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Post whore today but I dug this one up in my bookmarks cuz another member said this was a good one to get and it as well is a full replacement. Idk what the rest of you think about it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts