1,515 Posts

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
smells amazing , idh , just a fresh smell

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
back in high school me and a couple my buddies were making fun of some local Ricers and bought those for are cars and said we were part of the Black Ice Race Team.... You can't see us coming until we hit ya... lol

·
Registered
702 Posts
black ice is awesome....i also have the pinacalada however you spell that just because the camo yellow/blue looks awesome...and it smells good also. I have the black ice for smell and i have a Tiger Ed Hardy Air Freshner for looks around the cig lighter

·
Banned
1,074 Posts
Agreed...and chicks dig it.
yes, idk what it is about it but it makes girls want to get naked. Every time one gets in my car they are always like I LOVE THAT SMELLLL and it just puts them in a good mood.

haha i replace mine every 3 weeks or so....

·
Registered
272 Posts
I hit, black ice, before. I ended up smashing my car into a rock wall and totaled it. I would say it smells like windshield.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I don't know if it is just me, but I burn Nag Champa insense in the car and keep a few sticks in the center console. I love the way the car smells.

·
Banned
1,074 Posts
I don't know if it is just me, but I burn Nag Champa insense in the car and keep a few sticks in the center console. I love the way the car smells.
lol these guys make that stuff for you

Hunters use small arrows with blunt, rounded tips that stun the Nag Champa. They collect the Nag Champa alive so that scent glands are full when the extraction process begins. On an average day, each hunter collects a dozen or more Nag Chmapa. Each man is paid up to 12 cents per Nag Chamapa. When mixed with a base oil, the oil collected from one Nag Champa is enough to make roughly 16 ounces of Nag Champa scented oil or in other words, a thousand or so sticks of incense can be produced from each animal. The producers of the Nag Champa products are simply profiteers, who could care less about this poor defenseless creature or it's importance to the eco system of it's habitat.
http://www.savethenagchampa.com/

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
vanilla pin clip things
that go into the air vents.

·
Registered
567 Posts
smells good and a great convo starter. idiots that dont realize its for ur surfboard

1 - 20 of 62 Posts