Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright...i was driving like 40/45ish.....and all of a sudden i hear a loud crash.....like something just knoked the sh!t outta my front bumper.........

iit turns out that i went over a big unnoticable bump........and i mean......when i went over it...it was so big that my windshield wipers came on...and my radar detecttor came off its hinge....i thought my whole front bumper would b f'd up....so i pull over to the side......and the bumper is perfectly fine

this thing sounded like it knocked the bumper off the car...it was that loud.....any idea what it was that hit?.....i mean......i looked under the car.......and the little hook at the front under the bumper.....it had a little scratch...but thats all.....

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol.....wtf?....

·
Registered
972 Posts
seedweed23 said:
lol.....wtf?....

u dont jump deer? what is wrong with u LOL!

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RedTuscani2k3 said:
u dont jump deer? what is wrong with u LOL!

to be honest...i dun even know what that is.....lol

anyways.......what could have hit the bump?.....im puzzlid......i thought the bumper woulda been cracked atleast..

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
It was the tow ring underneath your car. It scraped the pavement and made a loud scary noise. Look at the bottom of it, it'll be all scraped up.

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
deer =

:3_wink:

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
deez337 said:
deer =

:3_wink:

i know what a deer is...lol...i mean....what is deer JUMPING?..

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so that loud........pant creamitizing noise was just the two hook?......this thing rattled the whole damn car.....it was just a hook?.....damn....lol...so that much impact just scraped it?....i mean it sounded like a head on thud....but oh well.....as long as its just the tow hook....thats the hook i was talking about....it had a little scrape mark on it....PHEW..

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
05xd said:
Thats when there is a dead deer or maybe even a live one in the road,you hit it and see how much air you can obtain

lol....now that my friend....is creepy...lol....jk

no...im sad to say i dont go deer jumping...even if i was to......i wouldnt do it in the tibn...lol.i dont wanna die ....

do u deer jump?..whats ur max air obtained so far?..lol

·
Registered
972 Posts

thats the best way u can explain it

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
RedTuscani2k3 said:

thats the best way u can explain it

thanks for posting the lines....or picture.....lol

i nkew it was something on those lines..but wasnt too sure...as i dont do this deer jumping often ....guess its the new thing to do nowadays.....forget drifting and racing...im gonna tune my car for deer jumping.. :3_zoefzoe

·
Registered
972 Posts
LOL.. u need crazy suspension work.. and yea its way better then drifting. u dont need rwd to deer jump

·
Registered
972 Posts
05xd said:
Thanks for the new background for my computer RedTuscani ::)

ahahahahah thats aweomse... i <3 my sk1llz @ t3h Paynte

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
RedTuscani2k3 said:
ahahahahah thats aweomse... i <3 my sk1llz @ t3h Paynte

im sad to say.......i cant even draw a straight line on paint..

1 - 20 of 43 Posts