Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Besides the hydra which is obviously the best thing to tune with,I'd like to know what majority people prefer to tune with,some say the neo,the aem fic,any other tuning piggybacks/standalone people are using?
I'd really like to know people's feedback on how you like using some of these or others,the issues people have ran into with them and so on?
This thread probably should have been in the general discussion sorry to rant:door:

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
I am using Megasquirt 2/extra and so far I love it. There is a tonne of support for it and can be expanded for any type of setup. It is very user friendly and the software is easy to navigate, there is a program called Tunerstudio which I use, there is a free version and a registered version which cost about $70. The benefit to the registered copy is that is comes with an "autotune" feature, it will fine tune your fuel table quicker and more accurately than you as a human ever could.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am using Megasquirt 2/extra and so far I love it. There is a tonne of support for it and can be expanded for any type of setup. It is very user friendly and the software is easy to navigate, there is a program called Tunerstudio which I use, there is a free version and a registered version which cost about $70. The benefit to the registered copy is that is comes with an "autotune" feature, it will fine tune your fuel table quicker and more accurately than you as a human ever could.
Very great input ill look into that :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.