Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a AEM CAI and I also got SSA Headers and Exhaust. I cant remember where i saw the link on here but it sayed something about getting new pullies. So I want to go with a N/A setup what else can I get for my car? I am just getting into the whole import scene and need some help. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
well u got the hard stuff out of the way now!

Bascially u got 3 major parts left...

1. New Intake manifolds. Look at Nextgenmotorsports Stg4 combo. Check there thread out. They are ot be having a huge sale soon. Stg 4 is sopose to next 20+ whp

2. Pulleys are always a good step. Not sure on which ones or links but some1 else will post that

3. A fuel tuner. Get the tuner, go to a dyno and get your car tuned for all yours mods once your done

After all that you should into getting lighter rims, maybe short shifter and other such mods. The lighter rims will help acceleration a little

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
SFR Underdrive pulleys. They are a site sponsor so check out their forum here on NT.com. Do a search on EBAY for Tiburon Pulley and they are sometimes listed there. UD crank Pully and Alt Pulley (optional).

Then you got a clutch and flywheel combo you can get if you have a manual car....don't forget about that.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Yep, you need to give some money to Next Generation Motorsports- a Stage 4 intake and MAFterburner (fuel tuner). Once that's installed, get a dyno tune and you'll be in good shape.

·
Banned
3,074 Posts
UM..........dont forget the the biggie, The clutch and flywheel package. Fidanza Flywheel(aluminum) and probably a stg2 clutch for you unless ya think you'll run fast gas or somethin:)

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
FstrTib said:
UM..........dont forget the the biggie, The clutch and flywheel package. Fidanza Flywheel(aluminum) and probably a stg2 clutch for you unless ya think you'll run fast gas or somethin:)
SuperSaiyan said:
Then you got a clutch and flywheel combo you can get if you have a manual car....don't forget about that.
Its ok Fstr, Goku has it covered.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I don't mean to hijack the thread... but how does I/H/E plus MAFterburner and stgIV manifolds compare to an entry level supercharger such as an NGM sniper?

In ways of performance and price?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts