Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTF happened to Jim Pattison Hyundai on Fraser HWY in Surrey?? All the cars are gone and there is some blue plastic over the sign. The place was a dump hole as far as car dealers go.

Did they move, pack-up, or are they remodeling??

·
Registered
58 Posts
Who cares? Save your money and go somewhere else...

j/k :) It's in the "Surrey AutoMall" now where 108Ave curves up to meet 104Ave.

Haven't checked it out yet. However, my first dealership service inquiry gave me some thoughts about how they're gonna pay for their sweet new digs...

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
psycho17 said:
Who cares? Save your money and go somewhere else...

j/k :) It's in the "Surrey AutoMall" now where 108Ave curves up to meet 104Ave.

Haven't checked it out yet. However, my first dealership service inquiry gave me some thoughts about how they're gonna pay for their sweet new digs...
Cool. But I thought Surrey Auto mall was on King Geo Hwy around 32nd ave??

·
Registered
666 Posts
North Surrey Automall is right off the highway, umm...102nd st, right after the bridge?

But you really should check out OpenRoad Hyundai in Richmond...That's where I get my car serviced, and so does psycho17 and a lot of other people...I know the technicians there and work with them everyday, they're Hyundai drivers, so they know our cars, not like everyone else.

2fives, are you ever comin to any of these meets?...and how bout you psycho17, comin to this one on Nov. 12?

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Black said:
North Surrey Automall is right off the highway, umm...102nd st, right after the bridge?

But you really should check out OpenRoad Hyundai in Richmond...That's where I get my car serviced, and so does psycho17 and a lot of other people...I know the technicians there and work with them everyday, they're Hyundai drivers, so they know our cars, not like everyone else.

2fives, are you ever comin to any of these meets?...and how bout you psycho17, comin to this one on Nov. 12?
oh....oh....O.K. I thought youe all meant South Surrey Auto mall. I really didn't know there was a North Surrey Auto mall just down by Guildford, only because my Tibs been so reliable I haven't been to the dealer in over a year now.

Richmonds cool, but to far to hit Richmond when I'm in Surrey. :2_wink:

·
Registered
666 Posts
2fives said:
oh....oh....O.K. I thought youe all meant South Surrey Auto mall. I really didn't know there was a North Surrey Auto mall just down by Guildford, only because my Tibs been so reliable I haven't been to the dealer in over a year now.

Richmonds cool, but to far to hit Richmond when I'm in Surrey. :2_wink:
Yeah bro, i hear that, as long as you're maintaining the car, no need to go to the dealer.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just an update to this post.

The old guy at the parts counter, who claimed he was the parts manager seemed a little "out to lunch"

I had to speak up since he didn't acknowledge my presence untill I said something and even then he had like a 20 second reaction time be fore saying anything back to me. :3_frusty:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts