Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

I want to know what interior or exterior part(within reason) that Tiburon Drivers want customized the most using LED lighting. I want to experiment with this and eventually bring back a few DIY's to the Tiburon communtiy and provide everyone with excellent products. So help me get this off the ground by dropping a few ideas here for me.
Thank You,

Evan

Sweet guys keep it coming I'm in the process of creating trunk led inserts, engine compartment inserts, tail insert, and most importantly backseat inserts! Keep it coming!

· Registered
6,993 Posts
def. all the gauges, switches... heck... pretty much all the orange stock lighting people look into changing... under the hood led's, better back seat lighting, trunk lighting and feet lighting to give you some ideas... GL

· Registered
7,142 Posts
ah.. whats this Mr. Paul... competition?

hey I know that people usually go nuts for led tail lights... hint hint..
YES! waiting for quality lasting Led taillights and I'd buy.:3_kwijl:

· Registered
799 Posts
Hi,

I want to know what interior or exterior part(within reason) that Tiburon Drivers want customized the most using LED lighting. I want to experiment with this and eventually bring back a few DIY's to the Tiburon communtiy and provide everyone with excellent products. So help me get this off the ground by dropping a few ideas here for me.
Thank You,

Evan
get some nice under the dash and under the back seat lighting that is cheep and easy

start off with white, cause i gotta get stuff to match my white Varad kit that is soon to be coming :)

· Registered
1,633 Posts
i'd be in for a led taillight inserts. i have not stock taillight cover, so i could just take cover off and pop it in...

· Registered
1,633 Posts
anyways, if Evan186 comes out with led inserts into tails, i'll be in ! :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.