Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,659 Posts
uhhh.... arguably for performance it'd be Ark N2 Exhaust system, SFR (SU) Type C headers, and AEM/Injen/Fujita CAI.

But that's fairly expensive... you could probably get similar numbers and save a lot of coin with Ebay intake, headers, exhaust and a decent cone filter to replace the crappy ebay one.

search on this topic, there are MANY threads.

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
BTW its in your own opinion some people like ark or ssa headers, ark, injen, custom, greddy, ssa are all exhaust i have heard i mean its up to you look in the exhaust thread and listen to some videos and go from there

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Whatever GeneralPatton has. His car sounds beast.

·
Registered
560 Posts
depends on how much you willing to spend...I say ARK have a N2 and love it..also getting their headers..look around but I looked for about a month and ended up going with ARK..I think they have a sale going on you get the exhaust and headers for 1,500 which is not to bad of a deal <save like 500 bucks> if sale is still going on..they are a sponsor check out their threads!

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Whatever GeneralPatton has. His car sounds beast.

general patton has
[ Intake | Quad Tip Exhaust | Headers | Crower Cams | NGM ECU Reflash | NGM Stage IV IM's ]

the cams are what makes it sound so beast.. lol
and the I/H/E/IM help a lot too..

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
I have SSA V2 headers, Flow master mufflers with 2.5 inch piping and a SRI INjen intake, it sounds awesome big time just good amount of sound with not a loud crazy sound so its nice and mellow and it gugles down when you shift =)

it really all depends but you have to remember to NOT go straight pipes, ricest thing ever sounding wise, throw in a magnaflow cat maybe even an aftermarket resonator and it should sound very nice

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
ebay intake and ebay exhaust will give you same hp gain as brand names listed....it is only headers that different

·
Registered
652 Posts
i have an ebay cold air intake with an AEM dryflow with SSA headers and SSA catback. and i love it. although the catback i wish i wouldve gotten something quiter. SSA is too loud and raspy IMO. im putting down NOTICABLY more power now though. idk if i could do it over id have SSA or OBX headers and ebay intake with AEM dryflow and DC sports catback or MUSSA angled tip. if i get the cash ill buy a MUSSA and sell mine. but im pretty happy for now

1 - 14 of 14 Posts