Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to buy a engine back setup.I am looking at buying the one SSA makes.I see you sell a header.Is your header the same as SSA's?If your header is different,what kind of package can you do for me?I am looking on your web site and I can not see what kind of exhaust you are selling.Help!I am ready to buy and I trust your products; so line something up for me.Thank you.Croc.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
85 Posts
crocadilen said:
I want to buy a engine back setup.I am looking at buying the one SSA makes.I see you sell a header.Is your header the same as SSA's?If your header is different,what kind of package can you do for me?I am looking on your web site and I can not see what kind of exhaust you are selling.Help!I am ready to buy and I trust your products; so line something up for me.Thank you.Croc.
i bet his header setup is about as similar as his IM is...
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
642 Posts
His headers Look a lot different then the SSa. The pipes come together quick , like the stock ones but bigger. You are not going to get them as cheap as SSa for sure. They are way better made and Quality then SSA too. As for the change in hp i can not tell you that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow, I was hoping to hear something like that.I want no problems with the install and I want top performance too.Thank you.I will have to call T.C. and get the headers from him.Do they make cat backs at NGM?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,183 Posts
crocadilen said:
Wow, I was hoping to hear something like that.I want no problems with the install and I want top performance too.Thank you.I will have to call T.C. and get the headers from him.Do they make cat backs at NGM?
I dont think so.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
642 Posts
I think cat back is pointless, just how i feel. Not saying you guys running cat back are RICERS or anything. lol jk!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,495 Posts
jordan23ryan said:
I think cat back is pointless, just how i feel. Not saying you guys running cat back are RICERS or anything. lol jk!!!
lol, some of us can't change out our stock manifolds so easily... (thanks CA)
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top